Several meanings OM has accordingly to traditions, but is commonly related to the spiritual meaning. In Hinduism OM is a sacred incantation found in ceremonies, such as weddings, and during meditative activities, such as Yoga. Phonologically it sounds aum. HOME!
This is the spirit we hope you will find in this space we have created you are carefully. To feel OM outside your usual house. Unforgettable experience!
This trendy apartment is located in a building from the 19th century, in one of the most privileged areas of Lisbon, 5 min walking distance from downtown and Rossio, the heart of Lisbon.
The apartment was fully renovated in April 2017. There was a concern to maintain the original materials namely in the floors, windows and doors. The apartment is in the 3rd floor in a building with lift.
All rooms are plenty of light, bed linnen and bath towels.
Three bedroom apartment, one closet room, two balconies, two toilets, spacious living room with dining area, equipped kitchen, spacious hall room and a storage room for storage.
• Bedroom 1, with a king size bed (200x160), the closet and direct access to a balcony facing east.
• Bedroom 2, with a double bed (200x140), facing west.
• Bedroom 3, with two single beds (200x90), facing west (the street), with a small balcony.
• Fully equipped kitchen with fridge, oven, dishwasher, microwave, kettle, toaster, espresso machine with free coffe / tea and all kind of excellent quality kitchen utensils. Washing machine costs 3eur, detergent included.
• Living room with a double sofa bed, flat screen TV, DVD and CD player and a dining area.
• Toilet 1 with shower and a window (external). Hair dryer, bath towel warmer and bathroom scale.
• Toilet 2 with shower and a small internal window. Bath towel warmer.
• Hall with 1 and 2 bedrooms.
• Balcony facing east from where you can see the Senhora do Monte viewpoint, one of theLisbon's highest peaks.
• Comfortable bed linens and bath towels included.
• Central heating.
• Wi-Fi included.
At check-in we provide all information for a nice stay, such as places to visit, transports, restaurants, tours and cultural agenda, among others. In addition we ll be always available to help you achieve a wonderful time in Lisbon.
(5 minutes), Mouraria, the birthplace of Fado, where the Portuguese music genre is heard spontaneously on the street or stage shows or even learned at Fado School (5 minutes) and Terreiro do Paço, the fabulous stage facing the large estuary of Tagus river (15 minutes).
Lots of restaurants (English or International food) and bars nearby, as well as food stores for your convenience and supermarket (5 minutes). Laundry (1 minute).
For emergency situations you can access Hospital S José, one of the main Lisbon public hospitals (2-5 minutes).
Walking distance to bus stops to everywhere (5 minutes), including the famous 28 tram, the underground (lines green and blue) and the Rossio railway station (10 minutes) to Sintra line.
Easy access to the Cais do Sodré railway station for the trains to Cascais line, using the underground green line, or to Santa Apolónia railway station for the CP national or international trains, through the underground blue line.
Easy access to Lisbon international airport by car (20 minutes taxi ride) or through the underground (lines green to Alameda station plus red line to Airport station). Parking in the vicinity (5 minutes).
It was a pleasure to define the colors, materials and objects to be included in a space with more than 150 years. In the preparation of OM apartment, it was always our intention to highlight our traditions. Each detail was carefully thought out in order to create a pleasant environment. We think the goal was achieved!
Drinking a Portuguese wine at sunset in the OM balcony and looking at the multifaceted scenario, our guests will learn that besides listening Fado, the most melancholic reason to visit Lisbon, to feel the current essence of Lisbon all new communities should be included.
Enjoy! We are sure that you will return and will experience other feelings ...
"Is it really possible to tell someone else what one feels?"
Leo Tolstoy, Anna Karenina