Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence 2017 & 2018. Located in a quiet wooded valley on the outskirts of St Austell town. This modern, smoke & pet free studio is the perfect holiday retreat for 2, looking to experience the delightful Cornish Coast. After a busy day, pour up a glass of wine, sit out on the balcony overlooking the woods and RELAX!....
Ideally situated on the beautiful South Coast, close to many beaches, coastal paths, woodland walks and attractions such as the Eden Project, Lost Gardens of Heligan, Charlestown (one of the famous film sets for Poldark), Pinetum Gardens, Mevagissey and Fowey. Just a 25 minute drive to Newquay and Truro and a 30 minute drive to Padstow. Anywhere you wish to visit during your holiday is within easy reach - St Ives, Falmouth, Penzance, Lands End, the Lizard, Port Isaac, Tintagel and Boscastle.
St Austell Town is just a short walk away and boasts a number of restaurants, a cinema and a variety of shops. With St Austell Brewery, famous for it’s “Proper Job” and “Tribute” Ales and “Korev” Lager also within walking distance. Nearby supermarkets include a Co-op, Asda, Lidl, Aldi, Tesco and Iceland.
Leave the car at home & travel by train or bus. Nearest train/bus station is just a 10/15 minute walk away with plenty of smaller bus stops along the way.
Great location for exploring the whole of Cornwall.
Private, off-road parking for one car. Friendly, local hosts!
• Maximum occupancy of 2 adults, 1 child (up to the age of 16).
• The child would either sleep on the sofa bed (pictured) or a single folding guest bed is available on request. Or if bringing an infant, you will need to bring your own cot and high-chair etc.
• The Studio is an annex on the side of our house.
• NO smoking or pets.
• All adults must be 21 or over.
• Parking for one car is available on our private driveway. If travelling in a van you may be required to park on the road just outside the property (it’s perfectly safe & a quiet road).
Any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.