Typical house and family of the 19th century, renovated in the Normandy countryside. Large spaces (garden, sunny terrace), as well as sauna will help you relax in peace. You can also benefit from the fireplace in the dining room to warm the atmosphere cooler evenings and why not grilling.
Close to Bayeux, the landing beaches ... La Bucaille is centrally located to visit the main sites of the Manche and Calvados. tours are many and varied.
Description of the accommodation
The rooms are spacious 20 sqm, exceptionally clear with a ceiling height of 3.30 m and 2 large windows per room. The materials are traditional: original floors, molded ceilings with roses and cornices ...
This family house (4 generations) includes:
- S. room with fireplace (wood provided)
- Large living room with flat screen TV, books and board games.
- Kitchen (oven, dishwasher, microwave, kettle, toaster ...)
- 1 bedroom for 2 people (double bed 160) with bathroom in the bedroom and separate toilet.
- one room for 3 (double bed 160) and a convertible chair 90 with separate bathroom (shower and toilet)
- 1 family suite two rooms of 20 m² with each door. 1 bedroom with double bed (140) and another room with 3 beds of 90. 1 separate bathroom with shower and WC
- 1 bathroom and a toilet on ground floor.
- Sauna and relax.
- Large garden with tables and chairs.
- Large sun terrace.