Part of a stunning and high security 2 acres property set at the foot of the densely forested eastern slopes of Table Mountain, The Little Guinea Fowl offers luxurious accommodation for the discerning travelers.
This charming and self contained cottage has been newly refurbished and is elegantly appointed. It cpmprises:
- a private access with automated gate and secure off street parking,
- a conservatory entrance,
- 3 bedrooms (sleeps 7 maximum 6 adults) and 3 bathrooms (2 en suite with bath and the 3rd one with shower. An additional child ( from 0 to 10y old) bed can be arranged on request,
- an open plan dining room living area with a TV (full satellite DSTV bouquet) and a DVD player,
- a fully equipped kitchen
- a private garden and patio with barbeque/braai facilities.
All rooms and living areas have air conditioned and heater.
For more relaxing and luxurious holidays we offer:
- a daily housekeeping service (including washing and tidying the dishes) with the exception of week-ends & public holidays. The rooms are serviced with quality cotton linen and towels are provided including pool towels
- week-ends and public holidays housekeeping can be arranged on request, prices on application.
- a Laundry service from Monday to Friday is also available: washing is free but we do charge a supplement for ironing.
- baby cots, changing table, baby baths and high chair (available on request)
- basic ingredients in the kitchen: salt, pepper, assorted teas, sugar, filtered coffee, milk
- initial grocery and nespresso capsules stock-up service on request, guest pay till receipt
- baby sitting can be arranged, prices on application
- possibility of renting our automatic BMW X5 with a GPS and car seats if needed, with or without driver. If interested please apply for details. Airport collection and drop off are included in the rental price.
- airport collection and drop off service available, prices on application.
- taxi service and private guided tours around Cape Town on request, prices on application.
The property is located in the select upper Constantia, opposite to the Cecelia forest, less than 2km away from the world famous Kirstenbosch garden (only 2mn to get to the entrance on Rhodes drive side). Nature lovers will enjoy the kilometers of unspoiled hiking trails directly from your front door.
Alternatively visit 6 leading wine estates all within a 10 minutes drive from the property: Beau Constantia, Constantia Glen, Groot Constantia, Eagle Nest, Klein Constantia, Buitenverwachting. For gourmet food lovers, 3 of South Africa's best rated gourmet restaurants are within a 5 minutes drive: The Greenhouse at the Cellars Hohenort, La Colombe and the Foxcroft.
The location is also perfect for the exploration of Cape Town and its surrounding areas: only 10mn to Hout bay and its beaches, 20 minutes to the vibrant V&A Waterfront, Camps Bay, 30mn to Boulders beach and its penguins and 50mn to Cape point/Cape of Good Hope, Stellenbosch, Franschoek or Paarl