Waterside Lodge is a luxurious New England style lodge set within the gated Windrush Lake resort which is part of the extensive Cotswold Water Park near Cirencester. It is an idyllic setting for a relaxing get-away-from-it-all break or holiday.
There is plenty to do both at Windrush Lake and in the immediate area. The three private lakes within the resort offer fantastic fishing, canoeing and dinghy sailing and there are also well maintained tennis courts on site which are free to use to lodge users and a well equipped children’s playground. Close by there is also golf, sailing, and water skiing and much more. You are also within easy reach of all the beautiful Cotswold villages with markets, pubs, restaurants, historic high streets and shopping.
The features of the property are:
• Very well furnished & equipped lodge overlooking Windrush Lake with easy step free access
• Sleeps 8.
o 1 x king size with ensuite,
o 1 x double
o 2 x singles/twins with pull-out beds.
o The house easily sleeps 8 people in 4 bedrooms. We also have two travel cots (1 to 6 months only).
• Hall, downstairs WC
• Sitting Room: Smart TV, Wii, Playstation, sofas - seating for 8
• Dining Area:. Dining table and chairs for 8
• Clip-on highchair
• Kitchen: modern and well equipped with all equipment and utensils and comprising oven, hob, microwave, bread/bub toaster, dishwasher, washer/dryer, fridge & freezer and wine/drinks cooler
• Extended Decking with patio furniture & outdoor table and chairs
• Family bathroom with bath and shower
• Fast fibre broadband
• Extensive child friendly grounds
• Towels, duvets and all linen provided
Sorry pets not accepted
• 3 x tennis courts (1 floodlit)
• Childrens play area
• Croquet lawn, boules, table tennis
• Games room with pool table & games machines
• Cricket & golf practice net
• Football goal & volley ball net
• Three fishing lakes (2 x coarse & 1 x fly) - Stocked with Carp (up to approx. 40lbs), Perch, Pike, Tench, Bream, Roach & Rainbows. Please note there is no fishing 1 hour after dusk