Its a big late Georgian stone house with 180° panoramic sea view - perfect for sunset watching. Having located in the middle of island village, the house is within 5 mins walk to beach, pubs, grocery shop and restaurants. The house has 12rooms included 4 big bedrooms.
The house is a 3 storey building:
• Ground Floor
・Sea view lounge with smart TV, fireplace and vinyl record player
・10 seater sea view dinning room with books and family games
・Fully equipped kitchen with ovens, microwave and dish washer
・Utility room with washing machine, tumble dryer and iron
・Conservatory with pet bed
・Secure private garden with picnic benches
• First Floor
・Sea view king bedroom with telescope
・Sea view twin bedroom
・Sea view landing
• 2nd Floor
・Sea view king bedroom with crib
・Sea view twin bedroom with extra folding bed
• Historic stone house with some original features
• Spacious room with 180° Panoramic Seaview
• Sunset view
• Overlooking Chesil Beach and Fleet Lagoon
• Plenty free street parking
• Located in the middle of island village
• 5 mins walk to beach, grocery shop, pubs and restaurants
• Bedding and towels are included
• A bus stop is 1 minute walk from the house, which connects the island to Weymouth train station.
- No smoking
- No parties or events
- Not safe or suitable for infants (Under 2 years) - May not be suitable for toddlers due to working fireplace and staircase without safety gate. Renter to ensure safe supervision of all children.
- Check-in time is 3PM - 11PM
- Check out by 11AM
- Do not leave rubbish outside the house, seagulls will tear them apart
- Extra charge £100 for each guest has stayed than actually booked
- Security deposit £200 will be taken if you broke any house rules
- Use fireplace in the lounge only, do not leave fire without supervisor, do not leave it overnight.
- Pets permitted to ground floor only (due to all carpets upstairs)
- Pets are not allow to stay on our cushions, carpet etc...