This wooden floored apartment offers 2 bedrooms and hosts 5 adults or 4 adults 2 kids.
It is located in a stone building and isdesigned in an antique style. The wooden beams and the many tall windows give the apartment a unique charm.
A perfect location: the apartment located in le Marais, a short walk from the great “Place des Voges”, and close to Bastille, Republique and les Halles. One finds many shops and restaurants around from the apartment.
• The apartment is very well designed. On entering into the apartment, there is a large entrance nicely decorated with book shelves and pieces of furniture. On the left a double ancient style wood and glass door opens on the large living room. The toilets and bathroom are located on the right, then follows the kitchen. Straight ahead is the first bedroom.
• The large living room gives a warm feeling with its wooden beams and floor. It is divided in 2 areas :
- the living room area - It offers a lounging area with a sofa, 3 armchairs and coffee table facing the TV. The sofa may be turned in a bed that sleeps 1 adult or 2 kids.
- the dining area - It offers a table comfortable for 6-8 guests, next to the large chimney.
- 2 large and tall windows bring vivid light to the room.
• On the right side of the living room, a door leads to the master bedroom. It is large to the Parisian standards and offers a queensize bed. The bedroom is very calm as it opens on a courtyard. A door links directly the master bedroom and the 2nd bedroom. Can be useful for families. It can be obviously closed for privacy.
• The 2nd bedroom offers 2 single beds that can be put together to make it as a double bed. It is bright thanks to a large window that opens on a courtyard.
• The kitchen was refurbished recently. It is fully equipped and convenient and offers a bistrot style table and chairs.
• The bathroom offers a bathtub with shower. It is lit with natural light thanks to glass ceiling windows. The toilets is in a separate room, right next to the bathroom. His makes it more convenient when the party is numerous.
The location is incredible. One cannot dream of a better location with the choice of shops, restaurant and bars. More over many museums and historic places are nearby - Musée Beaubourg, Picasso, Place des Vosges, Ile Saint Louis, Notre Dame Cathedral.
Transportation is easy and very convenient. The apartment is situated within 5 minutes walking distance from metro station Saint-Sebastien Froissart
You will find a mix of cultural attractions, hype bars and night life, fancy clothes stores and traditional architecture. The “Seine” is a walking distance away. In summer, enjoy the “Paris plage” attraction when the Seine banks are transformed in sand beaches and cultural attractions (music, sports , events …).
Located in the center of Paris, you will be at 10 mn of most of the interesting spots, Saint Germain, Quartier Latin, Iles Saint Louis, Montmartre, using at will the following subway stations: Chatelet, Hotel de Ville, Les Halles.