|Minimum Stay||4 nights|
Sleeps 10. 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom villa with private swimming pool, barbecue area and lots of terrace area for both sunbathing and relaxing on. Fully fitted kitchen. TV. Air conditioning (hot / cold). 2 min. walking from the beach. Parking.
The villa, and the most of the houses in the area, were originally designed by egiptian architects. After some years we made some reforms in the order to make it more confortable and spacious but conserving the original style of the white houses of north africa, Ibiza and Formentera. We also add some touches of the Majorcan building materials as the stone-linded walls that make the place more cozy. The inside is full of light due to the large windows and skylights wich gives a very pleasant open atmosphere crossed by a bare chimney in the center of the living room.
All-you-need airconditioned facilities with nice outside area for sun and pool activities. Perfect for sun hungry scandinavians as a base for small-pool activities, as well as close coosy beach (3 min walk) and rent-a-car expeditions to beaches in the area. Stay in the sun, or seek the shadow beneath the pine and olive trees by the pool. Outside breakfast by the pool and evening barbeque, or good restaurants in the area (Restaurants Cala Ferrera and Restaurant Ficus). Helpful and nice owners. Thank you for taking care of us, Agnes! (6 stars to you, 4.5 stars to the house)
Ein sehr schönes Ferienhaus, mit allen was man an Ausstattung benötigt. Zwei kleine Strände sind nur wenige Minuten entfernt und auch in die Innenstadt von Cala d'Or kommt man in ca. 20 Minuten zu Fuß.
Als wir ankamen wurden wir sehr freundlich Empfangen und die Menge an Obst die zur Begrüßung vorhanden war hat tagelang gereicht.
Es war zwar das Internet aufgrund eines Sturms vom Vortag gestört, das wurde aber noch am nächsten Tag behoben.
Es war ein sehr schöner Aufenthalt und kann nur weiterempfohlen werden.
Peaceful location set in lovely area. The area has seven beaches, many restaurants, shops, bars, cafes and supermarkets. There is lots to do in the area including, windsurfing, tennis, quad biking, glass bottom boat rides, golf and much more. Local beach only a minutes’ walk away and more amenities including restaurants, shops, bars, cafes and supermarkets from a 5 to 15 minute walk away. Large garden with pool and terraces.
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£257|
Deposit 300 €. Reservation 30% of total. 10 days before the client arrives, should pay by bank transfer the deposit plus the rest of total (70%). A few days after the client departs, if the house is fine, the deposit is refunded.