Rural apartment in Uncastillo, a village plenty of historical buildings and monuments, in the area of Cinco Villas (Five Villages) of Zaragoza. The mainly romanic historical heritage is very relevant. This old livestock farming house has been redesigned to lay out this ARBA apartment together with another two comfortable apartments in three diferent styles, fully-equipped and decorated merging tradition and modernity. Ideal destination to share both walks in nature and visit the history.
The ARBA apartment is distributed in:
- a pleasant lounge with audiovisual equipment and WIFI Internet connection, which has a sofa bed for two people and one with a fully equipped kitchen,
- two double rooms with two beds each,
- a full bathroom with shower
- a balcony-terrace with furniture and views of the castle that presides over the town,
The apartment has air conditioning, underfloor heating and wood burning stove. The washing machine and the dryer are shared with the other two apartments of this old rural cattle house.
From this apartment located in Uncastillo, you will be able to discover this wonderful area of Spain: Uncastillo, Sos del Rey Católico, Bárdenas Reales, Pozo Pígalo, Foz de Lumbier, Monasterio de Leyre, Mallos de Riglos, Castillo de Loarre, Monasterio de la Oliva, Olite, … In summer time, just 400 meters away from the apartment, there is a countryside swimming pool where you can relax.
A pleasant and relaxing destination to share nature and culture.
* Check in: from 16:00h to 21:00h
* Check out: from 8:00h to 11:00h
* Not accepted: Any kind of pet
* Security deposit: € 150.00-On arrival you will be required to leave a fully refundable security deposit - cash
* Refund: Deposit refund at departure
* Extra cost (optional):
Late check in - 30.00 EUR - Single payment
* Extra cost already included:
Cleaning included in the price