Well-located central London (Zone 2) with good travel links – adjacent to the new Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, a nice stroll to Europe’s largest shopping Centre (Westfield Stratford) & the beautiful Victoria Park. HUGE 1000sq ft, 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, Waterside, Luxury, Boutique, Designer-furnished, Super-clean Apartment. Spectacular 270º views from throughout the apartment through floor-to-ceiling glass façade. Ultra secure & safe gated development, 24/7 monitored CCTV & daytime security guarded. Located within a low-crime, historically significant area – unique in London – mostly artist studios, new residential developments, trendy café’s, bars & industrial architecture with amazing street art – ‘the new Shoreditch’ – young artisan & bohemian population. Yet opposite is the waterways, nature reserve & canal lock – a tranquil pocket of nature alive with wildlife & a constant flow of colourful canal boats. Perfect for business stays, family & group holiday lettings. Sorry no groups all under 25yrs please.
Travel links – ranked 91% by Place I Live
• To Centre Point/Soho: 5 miles. 29-44 minutes (quick for London!)
• Pudding Mill Lane DLR station: 6mins walk.
• Hackney Wick / Stratford (2nd most connected in London) underground stations: 10 & 12 min walks.
• Bus stops: From 250 meters. 4 bus routes including 24/7 to Soho.
• Mainline train stations: Stratford station & international 12mins walk, (or short bus/taxi ride).
• Car hire: 300 meters. Also hire by the hour available locally.
• Cycle hire 500 meters & Boris bikes.
• HUGE: 1000sq ft – 35% larger than a standard London 2bed apartment.
• BOUTIQUE LIVING: Contemporary 'boutique hotel' style living designed with aesthetics and function in mind – light & airy, over-sized living space.
• INTERIOR STYLED: lavish open-plan lounge/dining/kitchen space and extensive storage areas. Innovative interior design, wooden-floored & fitted with 'designer’ furnishings.
• MODERN CONVENIENCES: Fully equipped – free Wi-Fi, sat TV, Blueray, DeLonghi coffee machine, PS3, Zeppelin AIR (top-end wireless music system), hair salon professional hairdryer & more.
• ARCHITECTURE: Landmark & award winning development – designed by internationally acclaimed architects, Pollard Thomas Edwards.
• PARKING: Very secure underground parking available: Gated development, 24/7 security guard, CCTV, Convenient: Easy to find & close to the building entrance door. Only £10 per day for up to 6 days. 7 days plus £5 per day..
• BABY FRIENDLY: BabyBjörn highchair, bouncer & carrier, cot, steriliser, plastic bibs, baby bowls & cutlery.
• LONDON GUIDES: Over £200 worth of the latest maps & guides.
• ENTERTAINMENT: Plenty of DVDs & movies on TV hard drive. Plenty of PS3 games. Play your own music through the Wi-Fi/Bluetooth & iPhone dock music system.
• BALCONY & COMMUNAL GARDENS: Landscaped communal gardens to enjoy, with seating and BBQ area. And your own private balcony with table & chairs accessible from the living area & both bedrooms.
• OFFICE AREA: With a great view & plenty of light. Equipped with extra large desk, quality desk lamp & fan, filing units & a £700 very comfortable Hugo Boss chair.
LOCAL Facilities (walking distance, or <15mins by taxi)
• EATING OUT: A variety of excellent waterside café’s, restaurants, bars & a specialist brewery a short stroll. Huge choice at Westfield, Stratford, Bow & Hackney (5mins taxi ride).
• ENTERTAINMENT: Ranked 94% by Place I Live. Inc.; Copper Box Arena; multiplex cinema; bowling alley; Aspers Casino; art galleries; museums.
• SHOPPING: Nowhere better than Westfield Stratford’s choice of shops. Or to experience Eastend shopping – 10mins walk to the famous Roman road.
• SPORTS & LEISURE: Ranked 91% by Place I Live. Inc; Olympic swimming pool, diving pool and gym; VeloPark Olympic cycle track; BMX track; children’s playground; Lovely nature walks & guided walks in the Olympic park; excellent waterside cycle ways.
• MARKETS: Old Spitalfields market 3miles/14mins. Columbia Road Flower Market 2.5miles/12mins.
• EVENTS ARENAS: Copper Box 800 metres. O2 4miles/14mins. ExCel 4miles/14mins.
• WATERSIDE LIVING: Recently regenerated waterways linked by extensive towpaths and cycle-ways. Sitting at the Lee Navigation canal & river Lea interchange. Resident swans, moorhens & geese (feed the swans each day ;-).
• THEATRE: For something different The Yard Theatre 0.6miles.
• GROCERIES: Local convenience store 300 meters away, supermarket 5mins by taxi, or order online.
• Towels & bed linen included.
• 24/7 hot water & under-floor easy-control heating.
• Kitchen is fully equipped for 6 people.
• 2 bathrooms, 2 showers, 1 bath, 2 WCs, 2 basins.
• Beds: 2x double beds, 1x single John Lewis (top-of-range) folding bed. 3 meter long & wide £6,000 Natuzzi sofa.
• Smoking from the balcony only.
• Stays over 14 days.
• Last-minute deals.
A superior, very well equipped & furnished ‘designer’ property with good travel links, plenty to-do & see and located in a unique & safe area of London – all for an EXCELLENT VALUE price!