Casa Blu is located in the center of the small, yet authentic and non-tourist village of Montefoscoli. Local bar serving the most delicious coffee and apperitivo and a small but full-bodied grocery store a stone's throw away. The property is located on the first and second floors of a large old Tuscan house that has been completely restored very recently with great attention to retaining the ancient Tuscan style. Adjacent to the living / living area there is a spacious terrace with spectacular views over the Tuscan hills towards Volterra. Cities like Pisa, Florence, Siena, Volterra, San Gimignano, Lucca and the beach are easy to visit in a day or part of a day. In the surrounding area there are several swimming pools and there is also a very attractive swimming lake only 17 km away where you can also enjoy a bite / drink. Also, if you like golf, you're comfortable with Casa Blu. Only 8 km is the beautiful golf club of Castelfalfi.
The price per night is based on 2 guests. For the 3rd and possibly. 4th person is the cost 100 euros per week per person.
Why book Casa Blu?:
- if you want to experience Tuscan village life between the Toscani
- if you like a spacious private terrace with great views
- if you want to discover Tuscany in the triangle of Pisa Florence Siena
- if you appreciate being able to receive interesting and above all local tips in the vicinity
- if you like Golf
About the property:
On the first floor:
- spacious walk-through room with comfortable double sofa bed (180 cm wide)
- extra toilet with hot and cold water fountain
On the second floor:
- spacious kitchen (20m2) with adjoining large terrace (12m2)
- bedroom (14m2) with double bed (180 cm wide)
- bathroom with shower, toilet, bidet, washbasin
The kitchen is equipped with: 4-burner stove, oven, dishwasher, Italian coffee maker and Dutch coffee filter.
There is free wifi.
Pets are not allowed.