Central bright London apartment situated right in the trendy heart of London (8 min walk from Oxford street, British museum and Regents Park).
This lift serviced block features one spacious bedroom with fitted wardrobes, one south facing open plan living room with sofa bed and TV.
Can accommodate up to four guests. Perfect for a couple or family.
Guests will have full use of the flat during their stay.
Close to the busy shopping of Oxford Circus, the edgy energy of Soho, the British museum in Bloomsbury, Regent's Park and the many theaters in the West End; Fitzrovia is peaceful and attractive. It is home to many art galleries and designer shops, full of vibrant small pubs, trendy coffee shops and restaurants.
Less then 10min to 5 different London underground tube lines (Oxford Circus, Goodge Street, Tottenham Court Road, Warren Street, Great Portland Street) and plenty of buses very close by.
The apartment includes:
- one double bedroom (sleeps 2 people)
- one sofa bed in the living room (sleeps 2 people)
- private bathroom
- kitchen with all applications (incl. washing machine, fridge, electric hob, microwave, oven, kettle, utensils and pans)
- table and chairs (4 people)
- flat screen TV
- iron and ironing board
- towels and bed lines are provided for all guests
No smoking, Not suitable for pets, No parties or events.