Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
100 year old house in Colyford, Nr. Seaton, river views. Lyme Regis 10 mins.
Double bedroom with glorious views across the Axe valley and river towards the sea at Seaton. DAB radio and hairdryer. Twin bedroom, with a garden view the front of the house. Radio/Ipod docking station and hairdryer.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children not allowed
Max guests: 2 (sleeps up to 2 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Guests to bring own clean bedding (double bed) and towels for personal use. No outdoor shoes to be worn in the house, bring suitable indoor footwear.
- Off road car parking. Vehicles are to be parked considerately facing the stone wall in front of the Bryher sign.
- All refuse is to be deposited in the council grey wheely bins by the garage, no refuse must be left in the house on departure.
Minimum three-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
Don't pay for your booking outside our website or app.
About Stephanie Sawer
We moved to East Devon 23 years ago and have raised our family here. It is a beautiful part of England as the climate is mild and the pace of life is slower. We bought and renovated Bryher 16 years ago and have had guests staying and enjoying the surroundings since then. Many of our guests are repeat visitors who enjoy the opportunity to relax and refresh.
Stephanie Sawer purchased this House in 2005
Why Stephanie Sawer chose Colyford
Bryher is situated in a beautiful part of the Jurassic Coast. It looks out over farmland with uninterrupted views along the river Axe to the sea at Seaton. A 5 minute walk will bring you to Seaton wetlands an area for quiet contemplation and a haven for twitchers. It is easy to get to the seaside towns in the immediate area and for more culture or shopping then Exeter is just a 40 minute drive.
What makes this House unique
Bryher is conveniently situated close to the sea at Seaton ( 1 mile away), yet it's village location gives easy walking access to the 2 village pubs which offer food. The friendly, well stocked corner shop with deli, post office and butcher's shop supports local farmers offering tasty produce. Seaton also has a gym with daily membership and water sports from the beach in the summer months.