Our large longere style house ideally located in residential area of Deauville.
A 5 minute walk from the beach and close to shops, 10 minutes walk from the racetrack, and Place Morny, it has two gardens, one facing south and perfectly sheltered from the wind, with large garden table and umbrellas for meals, the 2nd sea side (sloping).
Perfect for large families with children, bicycles, barbecue, beach toys and board games are at your disposal.
It has a very large living-dining room overlooking the garden and the terrace.
- 6 bedrooms (all upstairs):
- 1st floor:
- a large master suite with bathroom and adjoining children's room
- A single room (bed 120) with dressing room and bathroom
- Large bedroom with double bed 180
- A room with bed 140 + bed 90
- The second independent floor accessible by the garden, offers
- A dormitory room with 3 beds 90
- a double room (bed 140)
and a bathroom.
- washing machine, dryer, family refrigerator, freezer. Oven, plate, microwave, toaster. Nespresso coffee machine + traditional coffee maker.
Cot and high chair on request.
- 4 bicycles available + a child's bike
- Ping pong table
The house is listed as a heritage monument. The architecture and its long facade pierced with French doors that are charming, takes its origin in late XIX, when it housed stables. You will find here and there many winks to equestrian sports and horse races.
It is steeped in family history for 3 generations. We come here often. You will feel at home here.