Maison Jasmin is located in a quiet cul-de-sac and is semi-detached. The adjoining property is almost never occupied, which ensures that Maison Jasmin is nice and quiet. As the house has1 free side with many windows it is clear and sunny.
Living kitchen: you enter the house in the large and modern living kitchen with a ceramic (electrical) cooking place, oven, extractor, dish washer, fridge, micro wave, modern kitchen equipment (with croque monsieur apparatus, Philips coffee machine, squeezer, mixer, toaster), old table with 4 chairs, antique cupboard, wood stove.
From the kitchen you can enter the hall way which has a hat- and coat stand and a mirror.
From this hall way you have 3 options:
The Bathroom: a bath (with shower facilities), wash-bowl, drying facilities, hair dryer and a chair. Cleaning devises, vacuum cleaner, iron and ironing board are available. The Toilet.
The Master Bedroom: equipped with a double bed (2 x 80cm x 200cm) with 2 wellness mattresses on 2 flexible bases, 2 duvets and 4 pillows (2 hard and 2 soft), 2 bedside cabinets with each a reading lamp, Daikin airco, electric fan, a chair, a ward robe, an alarm clock.
Living room with one benche, 2 relax chairs, flat screen TV with satellite connection, DVD-player (with a selection DVD’s for use by guests), radio/CD player, reading lamp.
Terras with table and 4 chairs, with scenic views over the valley and the Mont Canigou.
A 2nd bedroom with 2 separate beds (on mezzanine)
- Free WIFI in the house.
- Electrical heaters and fire alarm in all rooms.
- Unloading your car (when normal sized) is nearly possible in front of the house.
- Parking on 50 metres.
- The village offers sporting area, a play yard and a jeu de boules field. Jeu de Boules set is available.
- Estoher is passed by the river which offers a ‘cool down’ possibility in the summer.
- Maison Jasmine is a non smoking house.
Up to 15 minutes drive you can visit:
- Medieval villages, castles, abbeys.
- The lake of Vinça (swimming!).
- The lively city of Prades (15 min) with restaurants and shops.
- The station of the yellow train, the highest and longest mountain train in France.
- The stalactite caves of Villefranche.
- The fortress of Liberia (Vauban architecture, UNESCO).
- The thermal Bath of Molitg les Bains (on 25 minutes).
- The geological monument of Ille sur Tête (the Chimneys of Fairy).
- Many sporting facilities, like canoeing, wild water rafting, horse riding, accompanied nature hike.