Maison Amandier is located in a quiet cul-de-sac and is semi-detached. The adjoining property is almost never occupied, which ensures that Maison Amandier is nice and quiet. As the house has 3 free sides with many windows it is clear and sunny.
Living kitchen: you enter the house in the large and modern living kitchen with a ceramic (electrical) cooking place, oven, extractor, dish washer, fridge, micro wave, modern kitchen equipment (with croque monsieur apparatus, Philips Senseo coffee machine, squeezer, mixer, toaster), old table with 4 chairs, antique cupboard, wood stove.
From the kitchen you can enter the hall way which has a hat- and coat stand and a mirror.
From this hall way you have 3 options:
The Bathroom: a bath (with shower facilities), wash-bowl, washing machine, drying facilities, hair dryer and a chair. Cleaning devises, vacuum cleaner, iron and ironing board are available. The Toilet with fountain.
The Master Bedroom: equipped with a double bed (2 x 80cm x 200cm) with 2 wellness mattresses on 2 flexible bases, 2 duvets and 4 pillows (2 hard and 2 soft), 2 bedside cabinets with each a reading lamp, electric fan, a chair, a ward robe, an alarm clock.
Living room with two benches, 2 relax chairs, flat screen TV with satellite connection, DVD-player (with a selection DVD’s for use by guests), radio/CD player, reading lamp.
In a separate part you will find an escritoire with a chair to work or write.
Balcony with bistro table and 2 chairs, with scenic views over the Castellane valley and the Mont Canigou.
A 2nd bedroom with 2 separate beds (both 90 x 200cm, each in a corner) with 2 bedside cabinets with each a reading lamp, an antique ward robe. 5th bed available.
- Free WIFI in the house.
- Electrical heaters and fire alarm in all rooms.
- Unloading your car (when normal sized) is possible in front of the house.
- Parking on 30 metres.
- The village offers a restaurant, supermarket (with bakery), sporting area, a play yard and a jeu de boules field. Jeu de Boules set is available.
- Mosset is passed by the river Castellane, which offers a ‘cool down’ possibility in the summer.
- Maison Amandier is a non smoking house.
Up to 45 minutes drive you can visit:
- Medieval villages, castles, abbeys.
- The lake of Vinça (swimming!).
- The lively city of Prades (15 min) with restaurants and shops.
- The station of the yellow train, the highest and longest mountain train in France.
- The stalactite caves of Villefranche.
- The fortress of Liberia (Vauban architecture, UNESCO).
- The thermal Bath of Molitg les Bains (on 5 minutes).
- The geological monument of Ille sur Tête (the Chimneys of Fairy).
- Many sporting facilities, like canoeing, wild water rafting, horse riding, accompanied nature hike.