Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
Luxury villa in Rhodes with splendid views.
- Infinity pool overlooking the sea
- Sauna wiht panoramic view
- Indoor patio
- Large outside barbeque area connecting with the pool
- Air conditioning in all rooms and common areas
- Flat Screen TV, DVD, Hi-Fi
- Internet, WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Mini basket court
Any renter interested in having more information regarding restaurants, shopping, etc can send an inquiry to the contact email provided and an answer will be provided once the email is received. We are working on a guide to the island that will include restaurants, beaches, nightlife, shopping, and tourist attractions that will be available shortly!
The villa is very beautiful, fantastic sorroundings and all villa´s facilities that made an unforgetable holiday.
House was clean and the owner helped us in all regarding attractions that we really enjoyed.
Definitely to be recommended
The pictures in the advertising provide you accurate information about this envirement of this beautifull villa, the property was clean and very well maintained, I have already recommended this villa to freinds.
I found in this villa what I was looking for:
- large to receive/invite freinds to join you for your vacation
- we were 11 and you was able to feel alone
- beautiull mediteranean garden
- exeptional view and well oriented to sun you can have sun an shadow as you wich during the day. .
- This villa is for stars and at reasonable price compared to what I have rented before thru the site.
- Very quiet area with a lot of small greec restaurants around and far away from the tourist crowded area,
I recommend this villa for a group of friend over 45 years old or to two or three small families with small children
one more advise, car is mandatory for shopping and visiting around,
Anna was helpfull by providing us a negociated price with a greec car rental agency 40 % lower price than the standart one
if you love the mediteranian sea in this villa you will adore it.
Located overlooking a cliff 500 meters away from Kritinia Castle, built by the Knights of St. John while Rhodes was under their reign. The villa is set in a centennial olive tree orchard in a secluded part of the island. There are numerous coves nearby, as well as the ancient town of Kameiros 20 km away. Monolithos monastery is also 20 km away on the other direction. Please see our guide for more detailed information on shops and restaurants.