3 bedroom, 3 bathroom, WiFi, Sat TV, swimming pool, terrace & 2 bales, staffed
- English, French
Pool / Spa
100% refund if cancelled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if cancelled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Smoking allowed - Only outside the villa building incl the poolOnly outside the villa building incl the pool
Max guests: 6
Huge villa with no hot water
Staff at the villa were very nice and accommodating. The villa is huge but needs some maintenance attended to. The solar hot water system doesn't work and at night time the electric booster doesn't work either. We requested it be looked at after the first night and every day for the next week and nothing was done. The owner wasn't interested in having it repaired and my family went without a night time hot shower during our stay. Very frustrating when you pay a premium to stay somewhere on your annual holiday and have no hot water.
1. We have previously communicated with this guest and apologised for any inconvenience he and his family may have experienced.
2. Our manager has physically shown this guest that there was hot water – not steaming hot, but let’s say body temperature water, suitable for comfortable showers.
3. My family & I (owner) have now been here for more than a week (we checked in immediately after this guest checked out), where we experienced comfortable showers day & night.
4. As also previously communicated to this guest, a solar hot water service (which includes the de-calcification) had been scheduled during our stay. During this process, the hot water system is not operable for 1-2 days (not desirable while there are guests staying here).
We were treated like royalty by Wyan, Komang and No No. The house and garden are lovely.
We had a wonderful stay in this very comfortable and beautiful home. The location was great and the staff made everything very pleasant. Margaretha was very good about corresponding with us prior to our arrival. We look forward to coming back again, hopefully very soon! Thank you all so very much!!
Monique, Tom and Family
The location, the villa and the staff were nothing short of amazing!!!
Thank you so much for making our stay so memorable!!! You made everything so seem less and perfect
“We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed staying at Villa Casa Bali and that our staff spoilt you”.
Jason and his friends were the perfect guests. They were clean and respectful plus they enjoyed what Bali had to offer - including the Balinese culture. We would welcome Jason and his friends back any time.
Thank you for staying at Villa Casa Bali.
Huge Villa, very spacious - multiple living areas indoor and outdoor
lovely stay, beautiful villa - nice and close to seminyak or kuta
Would stay again
What a gem of a place to have spent our family holiday in Bali
From the moment we walked in, it felt like home – decorated with personal things, spacious, luxurious, comfortable and totally private. Wayan and his team spoiled us and our kids, which will be remembered for a long time. We anxiously look forward to our next stay at Villa Casa Bali. Margaret & Jose
While you can enjoy the serenity of the lush tropical garden and your own private swimming pool of Villa Casa Bali, you are at the same time in the heart of activities.
A short walk will take you to:
* Restaurants like Sarong, Potato Head, KuDeTa, Métis, la Sardine and many more smaller character restaurants &
* Seminyak beach, Petitenget beach & Batu Belig beach (these run into each other).
* Fashion boutiques which offer great shopping.
Further away (40 mins by car) are some of the best 18 hole golf courses in the world.
Day trips and half/day trips will take you snorkelling, scuba diving, deep sea fishing, temple visits and much more.
Other Activities: Shopping boutiques
Golf: 18-Hole championship golf courses are a 40 minute drive away. These include the magnificent Bali Golf and Country Club, the Nusa Dua golf course and the Nirwana/le Meridien golf club at Tanah Lot, which is a visual masterpiece of dramatic ocean views and lush Balinese landscapes designed by Greg Norman.