Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Beautiful Welsh stone cottage. Great walks. Great pub/food. Superfast broadband!
- Two bedrooms, each with a super king size bed. - Double sofa bed in main room
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 4 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter:
- 2 people or less: £30 surcharge when bedding is required for the 2nd bed 4 people or less: £30 surcharge when bedding is required for the bed settee
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Don't pay for your booking outside our website or app.
- English, French, Italian
About Paul Belton
Hi, I'm Paul. When I bought the property it was a disused tea room. The intention was to do a 'cheap and cheerful' renovation but I got a bit carried away. You'll see what I mean when you stay!
Paul Belton purchased this Cottage in 2007
Why Paul Belton chose Rowen
A haven of tranquility, situated so close to the river that you a can hear it as you lie in bed simply by opening a window. For a more mindful experience sit on the bench next to the river, just outside the gate - simply sit, close your eyes and listen.
What makes this Cottage unique
Possibly the oldest property in the village; thick river stone walls keep it cool in summer whist the central heating and log burner make it toasty warm in Winter.