Gors-lwyd Cottage is in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and is nestled on the southern slopes of the majestic Yr Eifl, the highest mountain peak on the Llyn Peninsula.
* Winner of Best Self Catering Accommodation award from North Wales Tourism 2017.
* Regional winner for North Wales at the National Tourism Awards For Wales 2018.
* 5* Visit Wales rated.
* Detached cottage at the end of a country lane. The idyllic cottage is surrounded by open mountain which is grazed by sheep.
* Traditional cottage with modern facilities including WiFi.
* Large Games Room with full-size pool table, full-size table football and dartboard.
Llithfaen village is within walking distance and has a shop and village pub. There are plenty of opportunities for sport and recreation, whether you enjoy walking, hiking, cycling, horse riding, bird watching, mountain climbing, fishing or golf.
Llithfaen is also within easy reach of the beaches of Nefyn, Porthdinllaen, Pwllheli and Criccieth, as well as the castles of North Wales (Conwy, Caernarfon, Harlech and Criccieth to name a few).
Why not take a trip up Mount Snowdon, a ride on the world-famous Ffestiniog steam railway or a visit to the famous slate caverns and slate museums? For a vacation destination for the whole family Gors-lwyd is ideal.