A Baby Friendly, central, charming and spacious one bedroom apartment in Chiado. Live at the rhythm of the romantic beat of Lisbon downtown. Great to discover the city center.
- charming, spacious and bright 1st floor with great light, privacy and peaceful space.
- the windows of the apartment face the inner courtyard of the Sacrament Church, creating a quiet space without the buzz of the city;
- one double bedroom with closet, one spacious marble bathroom with a bathtub, lounge and open kitchen.
- one bedroom with queen bed and closet.
- sofa bed in the lounge that accommodates two extra guests.
- fully equipped with brand new appliances (stove, oven, fridge, freezer, microwave, washing and drying machine, dishwasher, kettle, blender, juice squeezer, toaster, coffee machine - Nespresso, vacuum cleaner, iron and ironing board, hair dryer);
- Air conditioning and central heating in all the rooms
- LCD TV with free access to many international and kids channels;
- high speed wi-fi;
- fire extinguisher, fire blanket, first aid kit.
- best quality bed linens;
- full set of towels (hands, face, body);
- for stays longer than four days, we can offer robes and slippers (upon request);
- duvet hypoallergenic for winter and for summer;
- extra blanket;
- beach towels (upon request);
- shampoo, shower gel, liquid hand soap;
- toilet paper, kitchen role and napkins;
- washing powder, tablets and washing up liquid;
- bath caps and hydrating cream;
- olive oil, vinegar, salt.
All our textiles are washed and sterilised by a laundry company that follows the health and safety rules of hospitality.
- Historic building from 1850 part of the old convent of Sacramento, fully restored (completed in 2013). Two storey building, without lift, however large and spacious stairs.
- Building with security system (CCTV);
- there is a public car park just be side the building called Chiado Park (price not included in the apartment).
A BABYFRIENDLY APARTMENT:
We like to welcome babies and children with love and affection.
That's why we have all the necessary equipment so that the little ones feel very comfortable.
Upon request, we can provide a cot with extra mattress, bed linens and bath towels, high chair for meals, stroller, bathtub, A playing mat, small table and chairs, toys, books and games depending on age.
FOR BABIES UP TO TWO YEARS WE OFFER THE STAY ☺
- When making your reservation for more than two guests, please note that there is a small extra payment. This will be visible in the breakdown of the total price of the reservation.
- We prepare the house with all our care, attention to detail and tailored to our guests. We ask you to look after it with the same care and in the best way possible.
- Respect the neighbours not making too much noise, especially after 10 pm.
- We can be flexible with check-in and check-out timings as long as they do not conflict with other reservations.
- For stays longer than a week, we offer an extra cleaning with changing of sheets and towels.
- The Lisbon City Council, similar to what already exists in most European capitals, created on January 1st, 2016, a fee for all visitors "City Tax".
This fee is charged by the hotels or the owners of rental apartments to be delivered/paid in full to the Lisbon City Council.
It´s value is 1€ per visitor (older than 13) per day, a maximum of 7€ per visitor.
We apologize for the inconvenience and would appreciate if you could bring this amount in cash.
- In case of the apartment is not available on the dates that you want, the Courtesy Morning has six other apartments in the Homeaway also in the historic area of the city. Talk with us.