About the property
- Apartment613 sq. ft.
- Separate WC's0
- Minimum Stay3 - 4 nights
A Baby Friendly, central, charming and spacious one bedroom apartment in Chiado. Live at the rhythm of the romantic beat of Lisbon downtown. Great to discover the city center.
- charming, spacious and bright 1st floor with great light, privacy and peaceful space.
- the windows of the apartment face the inner courtyard of the Sacrament Church, creating a quiet space without the buzz of the city;
- one double bedroom with closet, one spacious marble bathroom with a bathtub, lounge and open kitchen.
- one bedroom with queen bed and closet.
- sofa bed in the lounge that accommodates two extra guests.
- fully equipped with brand new appliances (stove, oven, fridge, freezer, microwave, washing and drying machine, dishwasher, kettle, blender, juice squeezer, toaster, coffee machine - Nespresso, vacuum cleaner, iron and ironing board, hair dryer);
- Air conditioning and central heating in all the rooms
- LCD TV with free access to many international and kids channels;
- high speed wi-fi;
- fire extinguisher, fire blanket, first aid kit.
- best quality bed linens;
- full set of towels (hands, face, body);
- for stays longer than four days, we can offer robes and slippers (upon request);
- duvet hypoallergenic for winter and for summer;
- extra blanket;
- beach towels (upon request);
- shampoo, shower gel, liquid hand soap;
- toilet paper, kitchen role and napkins;
- washing powder, tablets and washing up liquid;
- bath caps and hydrating cream;
- olive oil, vinegar, salt.
All our textiles are washed and sterilised by a laundry company that follows the health and safety rules of hospitality.
- Historic building from 1850 part of the old convent of Sacramento, fully restored (completed in 2013). Two storey building, without lift, however large and spacious stairs.
- Building with security system (CCTV);
- there is a public car park just be side the building called Chiado Park (price not included in the apartment).
A BABYFRIENDLY APARTMENT:
We like to welcome babies and children with love and affection.
That's why we have all the necessary equipment so that the little ones feel very comfortable.
Upon request, we can provide a cot with extra mattress, bed linens and bath towels, high chair for meals, stroller, bathtub, A playing mat, small table and chairs, toys, books and games depending on age.
FOR BABIES UP TO TWO YEARS WE OFFER THE STAY ☺
- When making your reservation for more than two guests, please note that there is a small extra payment. This will be visible in the breakdown of the total price of the reservation.
- We prepare the house with all our care, attention to detail and tailored to our guests. We ask you to look after it with the same care and in the best way possible.
- Respect the neighbours not making too much noise, especially after 10 pm.
- We can be flexible with check-in and check-out timings as long as they do not conflict with other reservations.
- For stays longer than a week, we offer an extra cleaning with changing of sheets and towels.
- The Lisbon City Council, similar to what already exists in most European capitals, created on January 1st, 2016, a fee for all visitors "City Tax".
This fee is charged by the hotels or the owners of rental apartments to be delivered/paid in full to the Lisbon City Council.
It´s value is 1€ per visitor (older than 13) per day, a maximum of 7€ per visitor.
We apologize for the inconvenience and would appreciate if you could bring this amount in cash.
- According to the European Schengen law, we are required, like the hotels, to fill out, in the check-in, an accommodation bulletin with information of our guests (such as name, nationality and passport number) and send it to the Portuguese Immigration Office (SEF). We are responsible for the confidentiality of your information. Thanks in advance.
- In case of the apartment is not available on the dates that you want, the Courtesy Morning has six other apartments in the Homeaway also in the historic area of the city. Talk with us.
- Response time:
- within a few days
- English, French, Spanish, Portuguese
- Calendar last updated:
- May 25, 2018
About Courtesy Morning
This project was born from the will of offering our friends and family from abroad a place to stay that they could call a second home. From this idea, we were only a step away to open the doors for you. We are a family that likes to travel, find out about different cultures and share experiences. We are also used to make good friends along the way while we travel. For this reasons we have put all our efforts on getting the apartments very comfortable and well decorated for you and also on setting partnerships with different services that you might need. Our wish is that you make the most of your stay in lisbon. BE AT HOME, WHILE YOU ARE AWAY…
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date. 50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Perfect Apartment, Perfect Location, Perfect Host!!!
Beautiful modern apartment in an historic building with 5 star hotel amenities. Located in Chiado, center of Old Lisbon. It was a pleasure from start to finish thanks to our wonderful hosts who thoughtfully provided everything we needed in the apartment including many detailed suggestions for restaurants and sites to visit. We tried several and they were all wonderful and helped make our Lisbon vacation special and memorable.
Thank you Connie for your nice words. We are very happy to know that you enjoyed your stay in Lisbon and that you were comfortable in our apartment. It was a truly pleasure to meet you and you are always very welcome. I wish you all the best. Ana, Courtesy Morning Apartments
Chiado is one of the most emblematic, cosmopolitan and safe neighbourhood of Lisbon. It is one of the best places to stay when you are visiting Lisbon, because while is the most monumental historical center full of great shops, museums, bars, restaurants, historical monuments, has quiet streets like our ideal for sleeping and very easy to walk to all major points of interest, historical and tourist. Being at Chiado you easily reach all the shopping area, the best restaurants, many places of amusement and the main places of historical and tourist interest and from where you arrive easily to every places.
- From the airport a TAXI is the fastest way to come into the apartment.
The airport is very close to the center and therefore the prices are quite nice. It takes around 30 minutes;
- METRO: blue and green line (Baixa/Chiado station, Largo do Chiado exit) less than 5 minutes walk;
- TRAIN to SINTRA: Rossio station at approx. 6 minutes walk.
- TRAIN to CASCAIS and BELÉM: Cais do Sodré station to approx. 11 minutes walk;
- TRAM 28 approx. 5 minutes walk;
- AEROBUS BUS - that goes every 20 min from Rossio to the airport and vice-versa and takes around 30min to 45min. Coming out at Rossio you have a 15min walk up the road to the apartment;
- If you prefer a more personalised service, we work now with a TRANSFER company that will pick you up inside the airport and bring you directly to the apartment. Just ask us and we'll book it for you;
- CAR: If you are driving, there is a public car park just be side the building called Chiado Park (price not included in the apartment).
Additional pricing information
– A Câmara Municipal de Lisboa criou, em de Janeiro de 2016, uma taxa municipal para todos os visitantes (Taxa de Turismo de Lisboa). Esta taxa é cobrada pelos hotéis ou pelos proprietários de apartamentos de aluguer e é enviada integralmente à Câmara Municipal de Lisboa. O seu valor é de 1 € por visitante (com mais de 13 anos) por dia, no máximo 7 € por visitante.