Perfect for honeymoons, anniversaries or a small family ( 2 adults/ 2 kids of any age) or 3 adults. We receive year round honeymooners, anniversaries, birthdays, Vowel renewal and birthdays.
Note: Want to give a Valentines gift or Mothers day gift that will leave that special person blown away? Book any dates of 2019 and give it to that special person on Valentines Day or Mothers Day..
We keep Valentines Decorations until April 13.
Why rent our cabin ?
1. Our cabin is one of the cheapest 1 bedroom cabins you will find in the area!! Guaranteed!!
2. We don't charge damage deposit and taxes are included in the nightly price.
3. We are booked with months of anticipation back to back, we are very loved by repeat guests.
4. You have personalized customer service 24/7 . We send videos showing ride of the cabin once paid in full ( no other owner does this ).
Note: This is not a pet friendly or Smoking cabin we are listed as allergy free as we receive many honeymooners and kids with specials needs so please don't book if your planing in taking pets or smoking.
This cabin is rented by the true owner. The name of this cabin is Valeria's Beary Tale in honor to our daughter, Valeria.
Note : Important Please don't book/reserve without reading my FAQS questions & answers section at the bottom so you can know if this cabin is right for you. Please read specially our Refund Policy.
You can instantly book our cabin with our REQUEST TO BOOK feature at your right side in YELLOW. You can instantly quote on your right side it says QUOTE. Please before inquiring look at my calendar first I keep it updated daily.
This cabin is located in Sky Harbor Resort nestled between Gatlinburg & Pigeon Forge right off the Spur! Take a look at our Aerial View video. It's in the middle of both towns , all the attractions and National Park.It is a 5-10 min' drive from either town, you cannot ask for a better location.
So what is the Spur? The Spur is the road that connects Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg. It refers to the 5 mile stretch that cuts through the Great Smoky Mountain National Park.
Don't be fooled by other homes that are imitations of cabins ( chalets, condos) this cabin is a real wood cabin.
This 1 bedroom/1 bath has a Great Mountain Setting without having to drive to far into the Mountains! No crazy driveway and no steps to climb, offers a nice circular driveway which makes it easy to get into "A real bonus in this area".
* Free WiFi
* Stone fireplace with gas logs (Fireplace only in winter months) Oct 1 -April 1
*Queen bedroom sleeps 2
*Sleeper sofa with a memory foam mattress that sleeps 2
*Over-sized 2 person whirlpool/Jacuzzi tub in bedroom
*COVERED HOT TUB for 4 people
* Mountain View! ( Only wintertime view)
* Cathedral ceiling!
* FLAT SCREEN TV complete with BLU-RAY living room
* FLAT SCREEN TV with DVD bedroom
* DVD library ( Large Collection of movies to pick from)
*Cable package (Direct TV )
* Park style charcoal grill
*WRAP AROUND DECK + covered porch
*4 person glider with table for a great afternoon picnic
* Porch Swing
*Adorable bear decor through the whole cabin
*Full kitchen with a fridge/freezer, range & oven, microwave, cooking pots/pans, Single Serve Coffee Maker, Toaster Oven, Waffle maker, dishes and silverware & everything you need to cook!
We do not charge deposit, but please help us take care of our home so we do not have to bump prices up.
1. Check in and check out time ?
Check-in time is at 4:00 p.m. Please do not arrive early unless authorized by us.
Check-out time is by 1O:00 a.m. Please be prepared to be out by 10:00, as most of the time, the cabin has to be cleaned and prepared for another guest arriving that same day.
2. Do you have a cancellation fee? No we don't
3.What is your cancellation Policy? Cancellations affect owners significantly . If you are not sure because of medical conditions, work schedule or weather conditions we strongly suggest " Purchasing Travel insurance". Travel insurance is purchased at check-out when making the reservation. It's something VRBO offers not me. I want to mention that 95% of my guests don't pay travel insurance and it's ok not to get one. Our cancellation/ refund policy is the following :
*100% refund if cancelled 30 days prior to the check-in date.
*.After the 30 day limit has passed only re-booking applies , sorry no exceptions. You may re-book for future dates and you just pay the difference for seasonal rates. We are of the few owners that won't make you loose your money. If you need to cancel last minute we allow you to re-book for future dates.
Note: Please understand we cannot refund after the time limit has passed. The 30 days barely gives us owners time to re-book and when you decide to cancel after the 30 days, this leaves us stranded with lost days. . Most guests book with months of anticipation and it's real hard to get last minute bookings. . Owners are a small business and we don't have the facility as a hotel to get last minute guests.
*Refunds cannot be made due to last minute bad weather conditions as Snow and Winter Storms happening in either your City or ours. Changes in booking dates can be made instead without penalty. Other cabin owners won't allow you to cancel and re-book due to inclement weather..
*Refunds cannot be made for holiday bookings of - New Year’s Eve, Thanksgiving and Christmas..
4. How is the refund made? Once you message saying you need to cancel and you are cancelling 30 days before check-in then the refund is a follows:
Vrbo will refund your money in 5 business days and it will go directly to the card or bank you paid with.
Note : Very important at the moment of reserving you will see the pop up will say : 100% refund if cancelled 60 days before check in and 50% if cancelled 30 days before. Please ignore that. The system doesn't allow me to select my own setting so I had to chose that one, but we will refund 100% if you cancel 30 days before you check-in. We will honor what our rental agreement says, that is the one that matters.
5. What is rental agreement : Its a document in which us owners write down all our house rules, terms & conditions. Like no parties , no smoking, no pets etc. It is an agreement between the owner and the guest. When you are booking through this site it's a box you need to mark as accept it says I accept the rental agreement ( VIRTUAL AGREEMENT). Make sure to read it.
6. Do you make exception on pets?
We do not allow pets of any kind in our cabin because our cabin is listed as allergy free, sorry. If pets are found to be in the cabin, Guests will be subject to eviction and loss of all money paid, plus a cleaning fee of $150 to cover carpet and furniture
cleaning and flea prevention measures.
7. Is this a smoking cabin? Absolutely not, You may smoke outside, but not indoors. If evidence is found you smoked inside, extra cost will incur to pay for cleaning and sanitation.
8. Do you have daily maid service? This cabin is a privately owned property and even though we offer linens, towels, blankets and a starter kit for your arrival daily cleaning service is not included in your rental. Keep in mind we are not a hotel just owners renting you our home.
9. Do you offer military discount? Unfortunately not at this time, our prices are below market price and with tax included. The discount is already in the price included.
10. Do I need a 4WD or AWD to your cabin? You don't need a 4WD unless weather says it will snow or have Ice Showers ( hazardous conditions ) then you might need a four-wheel drive and/or chains. We provide a video showing ride to the cabin once paid in full. All our guests do fine from March- December with small cars arriving to the cabin. Only in January and February that we might have the chance of a snow you might need a 4WD , but it doesn't mean it will snow on your dates.
11. Can you provide addresses to drive by and look at the cabin? We provide address and a video showing the ride to the cabin only to our booked guest. Sorry, but the privacy and security of our guests are top priority for us.
11. Can you arrange roses, balloons, birthday cakes or decorations for special occasions at extra cost? Yes, our cleaners does all type of preparations for honeymoons, anniversaries, birthdays. You contact her directly and pay her with debit/credit card..
12. What is the maximum occupancy ? 4 people , our cabin is small and does not fit more than 4. Our cabin is suited for couples or a small family with kids .
13. When booking do I pay per day or night?
You pay for every night you sleep at the cabin. Example: You book Sept 16-20. This means you check-in September 16 and you check-out the 20th.. In other words you paid for 4 nights. You paid for the night of the 16, 17, 18 and 19 ( 4 nights) and you check-out the 20th at 10am..