Rest on the Costa Blanca
In the heart of the historic countryside of Alicante, the village of Jacarilla is sheltered between the mountains. Near the ancient bishop's town of Orihuela, far away from busy tourist centers on the Costa Blanca, you will find yourself here in the glorious landscape of the Vega Baja. Surrounded by almond and citrus trees, Residential Jardines del Pintor is a true oasis for those seeking tranquility and life lovers.
Apartment with swimming pool, air conditioning & garage
The beautifully finished apartment is on the ground floor. On the communal roof terrace you have a beautiful azure swimming pool at your disposal with a wide view over the rolling countryside. Within 19 minutes you are on one of the many white beaches.
All comforts in a row
• apartment with 70m2 living space and private patio
• 2 large bedrooms and 2 bathrooms (bath, bidet, shower)
• air conditioning, WIFI and (Dutch) TV
• new white goods: refrigerator, dishwasher, washing machine and oven
• coffee maker, kettle, ironing board and iron
• private pool
• two on-site private garages
Jacarilla has a history dating back to the sixth century BC, when the first companies were established on the Iberian peninsula on the site of the present village. Most residents today still live traditionally from the produce of surrounding citrus plantations.
Jacarilla is a typical Spanish cozy village with many authentic shops. Around the village are beautiful walking and cycling routes. There is much more to experience and admire in the neighborhood:
• The historic palace and the idyllic gardens of the Marquis de Fontalba, giving the village its unique view.
• Annual traditional celebrations. The first week of September the whole village celebrates the Fiestas Patrionales with many stalls, music, beer and BBQ. With Semana Santa during Easter there are sacred spheres. In October every Sunday El Rosario de la Aurora, the festival of roses, a tradition in the region.
• Horseback riding, kayaking, archery and miniature golf can take place in the breathtakingly beautiful nature at the nearby salt lakes Salt Lake and La Mata.
• Opposite the apartment is a large park with swimming pool, tennis courts and a football field, where children can play.
• Beautiful beaches: Punta Prima Beach, Playa del Pinet, La Zenia, Campoamor and Playa Mil Palmeras (Torrevieja)
• Age-old cities: the historic city of Murcia, the port city of Cartagena and the university city of Alicante
• Weekly lively markets with local products: on Friday in Jacarilla and Torrevieja and on Saturdays in Orihuela and Almoradi.
Do you want a quiet holiday, come to a complete relaxation and enjoy the real Spanish life? Then this is your place!