In 2010 finished Villa in a quiet area of Moraira – Teulada on a private corner Plot with nice views.
The house is divided into three levels.
Large air-conditioned Living- and Dining-room with direct access to the open and covered terraces equipped with a big table and chairs for 12 people, leather sofa and satellite-TV.
Modern kitchen completely equipped with fridge and freezer, oven, microwave, dishwasher etc as well as all the necessary household appliances, kitchen utensils and sufficient dishes to ensure a pleasant stay. Small utility room with washing machine, iron and ironing board.
Air-conditioned double room with twin beds, built-in wardrobe and en-suite bathroom with bath, shower, washbasin and WC.
Air-conditioned master bedroom with double bed and single bed to be converted into triple if desired, baby cot available additionally. Built-in wardrobe and en-suite bathroom with corner bath, shower, washbasin, bidet and WC.
Office with Wi-Fi internet connection. (Possibility of an extra bed on request)
Big terrace with nice views.
Two air-conditioned double rooms (one with double bed and the other with twin beds) with built-in wardrobes and en-suite bathrooms with shower, washbasin and WC.
EXTRA FAMILY ROOM FOR GROUPS OF 10 OR MORE: Air-conditioned family room with one double bed and two single beds, en-suite bathroom with shower, washbasin and WC. Living room with sofa and satellite TV. Direct access to the pool area.
Games room with table tennis, billiard and table football.
Several covered and open terraces.
Pool with roman steps and underwater lighting, BBQ, summer-kitchen with fridge.
Numerous sun-beds, several tables and plenty of chairs to enjoy the exterior area.
Various parking spaces on a completely walled in plot.
* The prices include bed linen and towels (1 hand-, 1 shower and 1 pool/beach towel).
* Arrivals in between16.00 and 18.00 hrs.
* Departure before 10.00 hrs.
* Final cleaning 150,00 €.
To confirm the booking a deposit of 30 % is requested. The remaining 70 % have to be paid in cash at arrival. Security deposit of 500,00 € is returned at departure.