Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Romantic hideaway, character cottage, full of surprises & with a story to tell!
Double bedroom with built-in nooks for hanging clothes and personal effects. Double duvet and electric blanket for winter nights. The original fireplace houses cosy candles for a warm glow. The window looks over the old rooftops of Richmond towards green fields beyond. To the right (if you lean out) you can see Richmond tower and ancient walls.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children not allowed
Pets allowed - Max 2 medium sized dogsMax 2 medium sized dogs
Max guests: 2
Minimum age of primary renter:
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
- English, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Swedish
I'm Anna and I'd love to welcome you as a guest to my holiday cottage in Richmond. I aim to give my guests a comfortable home-from-home experience. I'm passionate about the Yorkshire Dales, especially nearby Swaledale which is one of the loveliest of the Yorkshire Dales.
Why Anna chose Richmond
This cottage is so characteristic of Richmond, sitting on the edge of the Castle Wynd, it makes you aware of the incredible history surrounding you. It's a gorgeous, intimate space and is perfectly located for stepping out to visit the Castle or the waterfalls below, or for heading to one of many pubs and restaurants in the evening.
What makes this Cottage unique
- A cottage with a story to tell! - celebrating the romantic legend of the Dales ''The Sweet Lass of Richmond Hill'' - traditional stone-built, with lots of interesting features, nooks and crannies - climbing the stairs you feel a sense of adventure as you explore the old cottage - romantic, cozy bedroom on the third floor, with nice views over the rooftops to distant hills and the castle itself so close-by you can almost touch it!