Luxury villa with 6 bedrooms and private swimming pool, facing the green of the Oceânico LAGUNA golf course!
Villa Glória is fully air conditioned and has high-quality facilities.
Nearby the best sandy beaches of the region, this villa provides total privacy, making it the ideal place to enjoy nature and long walks in luxury surroundings, all in close proximity to spectacular beaches.
Open space with living room facing the terrace and swimming pool
Dining room facing the terrace and pool
Fully equipped kitchen
1 suite bedroom with twin beds + bathroom with shower
1 bedroom with twin beds
1 bedroom with double bed
1 bedroom with twin beds
1 bathroom with tub
1 bathrooms with shower
1 master suite with king size bed + bathroom with tub
1 suite bedroom with double bed + bathroom with tub
Swimming pool 12 x 5.5
Dining tables 8+6 people & lounge area
Private parking for 4 cars
Supermarket: 2 km
Restaurants: 1 km
Beach: 5 km
Golf: on site
Airport Faro: 25 km
Vilamoura is a destination that proposes a full range of tourist attractions regardless the month or the season. It offers a perfect venue for its visitors, whether for those looking for a romantic or luxurious vacation, for water sports fans and golfers or for nature lovers and seasoned travellers. There are just plenty of things to do: relax on the beaches of Vilamoura practice your favorite water sport, play the five golf courses from the city (Oceanico Old Course, Oceanico Laguna Course, Oceanico Millenium Course, Oceanico Pinhal Course, Pestana Vila Sol Golf Course) or do some trips including bird watching, nature and historical tours.
- Historic tours: The roman ruins of Cerro da Vila with the remains of two residences and baths, the atrium, dams, fishing stations and necropolis.
- Nightlife in Vilamoura and its restaurants, bars, night clubs, discos and casino for guests looking for great food coupled with live performances, loud music, fancy drinks, dancing and cabaret shows.
- Beaches offering a selection of powdery sand beaches attracting travellers, swimmers, boating and fishing aficionados and waters sports enthusiasts.
- Nature trips including fishing adventure, underwater diving escapades, sunset cruises, quad bikes tours
- Amusement and theme parks: Krazy World Zoo in Algoz, Zoomarine in Guia, Aquashow in Quarteira
Golfing in Vilamoura:
Oceanico Golf Course: one of the oldest and most celebrated in Portugal offering to golfers challenges as well as fantastic views
Oceanico Laguna Course: The presence of water reservoirs and the lakes serve both as hazards for the game and attraction for aquatic birds and other creatures
Oceanico Millenium Course: Traditional par 72-course offering various challenges where players have to watch out for accuracy and precision
Oceanico Pinhal Course: Also one of the oldest in Villamoura offering panoramic views and featuring an elegant clubhouse with a large veranda
Pestana Vila Sol Golf Course: Hosts two sought-after golf courses offering a relaxing ambience for the golfers
Breakage deposit: 500€
Air conditioning: included
Central heating: included
Preferred changeover day: Saturday, in July & August
Earliest arrival time: 16:00 pm
Latest departure time: 10:00 am