Cheerful apartment in Matalascañas.
It is fully equipped and conditioned, very functional. It is located on the first floor in the center of Matalascañas, about 180 meters from the beach.
It has a large living room with flat TV with Amazon Video and Wifi throughout the apartment, kitchen with all necessary utensils and appliances, two bedrooms with two double beds, bathroom and a small terrace.
Both bedrooms and the living room have air conditioning.
PLAYA DE MATALASCAÑAS
It has an extension of more than four kilometers in length, the coastal coast enjoys a fine white sand, which is accompanied by the presence of the transparent and blue Atlantic Ocean. It is equipped with all kinds of tourist services and catering establishments, for which they are awarded with the blue flag.
It offers a wide range of leisure activities, as well as the possibility of practicing numerous sports activities, with magnificent infrastructures for basketball, football, horse riding, golf ... You can also practice sports related to water, be it diving, fishing, sailing , windsurf ...
The cuisine of Matalascañas is as renowned as its wines, highlighting the fresh seafood and fish typical of the Huelva coast, and especially products such as shrimps from Huelva or Jabugo ham, that tourists who visit any point of the province can not stop tasting
A SPECTACULAR LANDSCAPE ENVIRONMENT SURROUNDED BY HISTORY
It is located in the heart of the Doñana National Park, it is the most important natural reserve in Spain and one of the first in Europe. Divided into two parts (the National Park and the Natural Park of the Environment), its more than 54,000 hectares are declared a Biosphere Reserve and World Heritage Site, by UNESCO, Wetland of International Importance, Ramsar and Special Protection Area. bird's.
Apart from the Doñana Park, mention should be made of the Dunar Park, 130 hectares of dunes 10 meters high, in whose center the Marine World Museum is located. The whole Matalascañas environment stands out for its scenic beauty, as well as for the variety of its flora and fauna.
It also highlights a unique historical rest that gives it personality and that has become an authentic symbol of the area. It is the remains of the tower of the Higuera beacon, better known under the name of La Peña. A defensive tower that fell to the sea centuries ago and remained in inverted position. The baths next to the Peña have the charm of History, together with the pleasure of the sea and the pleasant company of a beautiful environment of dunes and pine forests.
But of course, the most emblematic point in terms of culture and tradition in the area is the Sanctuary of Nuestra Señora del Rocío. The first Hermitage dates from the 13th century, but after the damage of the Lisbon earthquake, in the 18th century, it was rebuilt in 1.969. The famous pilgrimage of El Rocío has its epicenter in this enclave, since it contains the divine and legendary image of the Virgin.
NORMS OF USE LOS NARANJOS APARTMENT
- The occupancy of the apartments will be from 15.00 to 20. 00.
- At the time of arrival they must sign the customer registration document, with the personal data and ID of all occupants over 16 years old, according to current regulations.
DURING THE STAY
- Parties are not allowed.
- Respect the rest of the neighbors.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning and heating when you leave the apartment.
- The client is responsible for making the correct declaration of the number of people who must occupy the apartment, without omitting the children.
- Small dogs under 5kg are allowed. the client will be responsible and will pay for any damage caused by the animal during his stay.
- The departure time of the apartments will be before 12 o'clock.
- Leave the apartment organized. how did you find it?
- Please, throw the garbage bags in the containers located on the street.
- Pay for lights, as well as air conditioning or heating
- Make sure that the exit door of the building is open before leaving the keys inside the apartment.
- Leave the keys on the table and never put in the lock.