Very spacious apartment with a high quality that makes your stay a unique experience. Next to Largo do Carmo. You’ll love this apartment because of the wonderful building, the neighborhood, the light, the comfort, the charm and the comfy beds. It is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers. Two bathrooms, two bedrooms, a spacious living room, high quality furniture. Live at the rhythm of the romantic beat of Lisbon downtown. Great to discover the city center.
- Very spacious and unique. Completely new, charming and bright 1st Floor with great light.
- A living room very spacious and comfortable, with two large sofas and a work area, well lit by two large windows; two bedrooms with closet, one with private bathroom with large shower; another bathroom with bathtub; fully equipped kitchen with good appliances.
- two queen bed;
- closet in bedrooms;
- two large sofas in the living room;
- desk to work;
- large table for six;
- fully equipped with brand new appliances (stove, oven, fridge, freezer, microwave, washing and drying machine, dishwasher, kettle, blender, juice squeezer, toaster, coffee machine - Nespresso, vacuum cleaner, iron and ironing board, hairdryer);
- Air conditioning and central heating in all the rooms
- LCD TV with free access to many international and kids channels;
- high-speed wi-fi;
- best quality bed linens;
- full set of towels (hands, face, body);
- for stays longer than four days, we can offer robes and slippers (upon request);
- duvet hypoallergenic for winter and for summer;
- extra blanket;
- beach towels (upon request);
- shampoo, shower gel, liquid hand soap;
- toilet paper, kitchen role and napkins;
- washing powder, tablets and washing up liquid;
- bath caps and hydrating cream;
- olive oil, vinegar, salt.
All our textiles are washed and sterilized by a laundry company that follows the health and safety rules of hospitality.
- Historic building from 1850 part of the old convent of Sacramento, fully restored (completed in 2014). Two storey building, without lift, however large and spacious stairs.
- Building with security system (CCTV);
- there is a public car park just beside the building called Chiado Park (price not included in the apartment).
- Apartment not suitable for children under 10 years.
- When making your reservation for more than two guests, please note that there is a small extra payment. This will be visible in the breakdown of the total price of the reservation.
- We prepare the house with all our care, attention to detail and tailored to our guests. We ask you to look after it with the same care and in the best way possible.
- Respect the neighbours not making too much noise, especially after 10 pm.
- We can be flexible with check-in and check-out timings as long as they do not conflict with other reservations.
- For stays longer than a week, we offer an extra cleaning with changing of sheets and towels.
- The Lisbon City Council, similar to what already exists in most European capitals, created on January 1st, 2016, a fee for all visitors "City Tax".
This fee is charged by the hotels or the owners of rental apartments to be delivered/paid in full to the Lisbon City Council.
Its value is 1€ per visitor (older than 13) per day, a maximum of 7€ per visitor.
We apologize for the inconvenience and would appreciate if you could bring this amount in cash.
- In case of the apartment is not available on the dates that you want, the Courtesy Morning has other apartments in the Homeaway also in the historic area of the city. Talk with us.