Luxury quiet great views. Central London. Foodie Haven. Theatre. Easy Transport
- English, French
We love this neighbourhood because it's friendly, vibrant and incredibly central without being too crowded or touristy. We adore the excellent restaurants and cafes in the area - many of them individually run versus big chains. We hope you will truly enjoy your stay here, and have tried to create a wonderful temporary home for you.
Leora purchased this Apartment in 2016
Why Leora chose Central London
Incredible location, central, quiet, easy transport. Great view, big windows, lots of light. Well furnished, modern high quality appliances, tasteful minimal decorations, everything you need for a comfortable stay, immaculately clean, little extras. Small building with only 8 flats and offices downstairs. No hassle automated system for check in and check out.
What makes this Apartment unique
Boutique hotel feel in that you are not surrounded by the owners' belongings. However please note that this is a self-catering property. We provide basic supplies at check in, however we are not able to provide hotel-type service.
Pool / Spa
100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date. 50% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
Great place. Close to a lot of things.
We loved our flat!
Check in was super easy! We were able to check our bags in. The flat is roomy and has lots of natural light. Bathroom is fantastic with the rain shower head. Very clean. We enjoyed our stay and would recommend it to everyone!
Everything you need
We were able to check in early and that was helpful as we hit the ground running. We did take the tube but enjoyed walking and seeing the sights. We walked to the tower, St Pauls, Imperial war museum , British Museum , west end and many other places. The point is it is a great location. I have been 4 times to UK and the Crown Tavern ( a few steps out the front door) had the best Fish and chips. The unit was furnished with and umbrella (which we used ) laundry soap, maps , etc. The place has a lot of light in June. We would come back in a heartbeat.
Easy, Well-Appointed Quiet and Clean
I have stayed at many owner rented properties over the last 20 years. Leora was one of the most professional property owners I have encountered. Her rental contract was clear. Her check-in process was easy. Contacting her along the way yielded replies in less than 24 hours. I wish all property owners were as easy as Leora.
The property is great. Clean, modern, well-equipped, quiet and well located. It has a lovely bathroom. I would stay there again anytime I am in London. Rent this place. You will get your money's worth and more.
We loved this apartment. Leora was very easy to communicate with. The location was amazing such a cool area. The apartment was very well presented & spotlessly clean. We would return in a heartbeat.
Beautiful apartment with great views
We thoroughly enjoyed Leora’s apartment. Very convienent to the Underground and bus which made it easy to get everywhere we needed to go. The apartment was clean with many basic supplies. Check in and out couldn’t have been easier. Communication with Leora was excellent. I would highly recommend staying here.
Clerkenwell is a friendly neighbourhood and a great location for a variety of guests. It is centrally located, yet just off the tourist path so you'll feel like a local.
- exploring: great transport - bus, tube and train lines a 3-10min walk
- business: few minutes walk to the City
- tourists: walk to St Paul's, Tate Modern, Covent Garden, Soho in 15-25min, quick direct bus to Oxford Circus, etc.
- food lovers: Clerkenwell is a destination for foodie Londoners and visitors. Fabulous restaurants in the area from laid-back to Michelin starred. Including St John, Club Gascon, Modern Pantry, Vinoteca, Grain Store Unleashed, Moro, Sushi Tetsu, Foxlow, Morito and Caravan
- theatre: Sadlers Wells and Barbican Arts Centre (cinema, orchestra, theatre) a 5-10min walk, West End theatres 20min walk or short bus ride
- museums: Museum of London, Barbican Galleries, British Museum, St Pauls, Tate Modern a 5-20min walk
- families: nearby we have playgrounds, a pool, fountains to play in, Turkish baths, urban farms and Columbia Flower Market (Sundays with flowers, music, shops, food and a park).