Typical stone house next to a river and three kilometers from the beach
JOSE MANUEL VELO
- English, Spanish, Portuguese
Pool / Spa
En el caso de cancelacion de reserva comunicar de inmediato para poner en oferta el periodo reservado. En el caso de formalizar una nueva reserva se..
Devolvera el 100% descontando gastos de transferencia y gestión. Estancia minima 31 dias
Necesario depositar 200€ en concepto de fianza anti-desperfectos a la llegada a la casa , que le seria devuelta a la devolución de la llaves.
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund
Location: Roasts, Municipality of Rianxo, A Coruna.
On the north bank of the Ria de Arosa.
Location: In a quiet boil Fields area where a few meters you will find a trout river surrounded by trees.
Two kilometers from the beach, you can enjoy the countryside and the beach without having to waste time traveling.
It is located in a well connected by road, 35 minutes from Santiago de Compostela and Pontevedra, Vigo 60 min and 90 min of Corunna area.
DATA OF INTEREST
Rianxo is located in the province of A Coruña, located at the bottom of the Arousa estuary and on the right bank of the river Ulla. It belongs to the region Arousa-Norte and has about thirteen thousand. It has six parishes: O Araño, Roasts, Isorna, Leiro, Rianxo and Taragoña.
The territory of Rianxo has an irregular relief shaped by the mountains and a river network Quintáns (Te, Ulla) that has marked the spot with different valleys. This, along with the warm and humid climate, has led the economy is based mainly on agriculture (vines, fruit trees and pastures). Nor can we forget inshore fishing and mussel farming that family businesses that market their catches at auction engaged.
Rianxo is 45 kilometers from Santiago de Compostela and 104 of A Coruna.
WHAT TO SEE? - WHAT TO DO?
The north of the Ria de Arosa, in the region of the Sierra del Barbanza Rianxo in the municipality, A Coruna, shore you may enjoy the sea and the mountains with ease without having to endure overwhelming crowds.
In the next village of Catoira held in August the Viking party towers Catoira, where it is parodied what could be a Viking attack, simunlando one replevin with authentic DRAKARS or typical Viking vessels, authentic replicas made and studied the minimum details by archaeologists, where during the summer you can see in front of these towers enriching the historical whole. Such defensive beside the Rio Ulla medieval towers show their defensive role in the area, indicating the route of the incursion of Viking ships going up the river once.
- Archaeological Heritage. Roasted found in a dolmen and megalithic remains of a necropolis with tombs shaped mounds (called dolmens in Galicia).
- Roman ruins. In the parish of Roasted has discovered a tombstone of the time of Nero with reliefs depicting persecution of Christians and other remnants of mosaics, etc.
- Pazo de Asadelos. Although poorly maintained can still appreciate the wide veranda and shield emblems Torrado with its towers and scallops, embraced by a siren.
- Parish Church of St. Columba. Rianxo, it built in the fifteenth century, but with Gothic, Plateresque and Baroque.
- Chapel of Our Lady of Guadalupe. Built in the seventeenth century on an older save the image of the Virgin of Guadalupe to which refers the Galician popular song 'A Rianxeira'. Inside the chapel is a single nave gable. The façade is Baroque pediment py in the image of the Virgin of Guadalupe accompanied by angels is. Everything COONa with a rosette and belfry two bells.
- Beaches. We can find a variety of beaches from large sandy beach Taragoña as most of the town or Tanxil beach with good facilities and a magnificent promenade or small coves like those found in the parish of Brión. Both of them, as in the calm waters of the estuary, we can practice many sports as fishing, rowing, canoeing, etc.
- Sports and excursions. The Sierra del Barbanza and Mount Wall is an ideal place to enjoy hiking in beautiful landscapes.
The location of Rianxo in the estuary of Arousa gives an important tourist attraction, especially in the summer, with beaches and sea as main magnets, allowing the enjoyment of all kinds of water sports, with good infrastructures of moorings and services, Nautical through Rianxo. It also has the advantages of a well-preserved, with a number of viewpoints that make it more attractive landscape. So, from Mount A Wall, in the parish of Araño, Rianxo and all the Arousa estuary, the Barbanza and the Muros and Noia, Santiago de Compostela, the Ulla river and its surroundings is currency. From the viewpoint of Castro, in the parish of Taragoña, you see the whole valley of Roasted and Taragoña, Rianxo Cove, the Barbanza and the Arousa estuary; and from Mount Pena, in the parish of Leiro, the mouth of the river Ulla mastered, partially the Arousa estuary and the bay of Rianxo without the villa.
• Land: Mountain biking - mountain biking, climbing, Golfing, Mountaineering, Paintball, Bungee jumping, Horse riding, Hiking - trekking, Archery.
• Water: Diving, Canyoning, Water skiing, Hydrospeed, canoeing, rafting, boat tours, Surfing, Windsurfing, Sailing, Fishing.
• Air: Paragliding.
The privileged location of Casa Antigua de San José will allow you to perform multiple sports and leisure activities in the natural environment:
- Feast of Santa Lucia. In December.
- Summer festivities. First half of August in the different parishes of Rianxo.
- Celebrations of the Virgin of Guadalupe. Rianxo held in the first half of September with maritime procession and concert midnight (all orchestras play A Rianxeira), sports, religious, cultural, etc..