In the heart of the Alcarria de Guadalajara in Hueva, we find this beautiful apartment.
To share unforgettable moments in a fireplace with your partner. You will not forget it
Rest in this beautiful environment of Alcarria, as well as activities such as paint-ball (in the town itself), hiking routes, routes in MTB (low-Alcarria pastrana marathon ...) and cycling on the road. the famous chasms of roe, the historical heritage of roe, faithful example the church, the pillory. as well as, taste the alcarreño flavors in any of the adjoining restaurants, as in pastrana, the olive grove, albalate de zorita, the route of honey and typical sweet as the donuts, that take us to past times to those flavors of childhood
Hueva: In a typically Alcarrian landscape, with deep and narrow valleys that form in the alcarria rehundida, and that are united until giving in the great area of the Tajuña valley, Hueva was first, after the reconquest of the area, alfoz village o Common of Guadalajara.
Later, in the middle of the twelfth century, it became part of the Zorita alfoz, and with it the Order of Calatrava. He obtained the title of Villa in the fifteenth century, but remained in possession of the military order of the calatravos; and, when in the sixteenth century the Spanish monarch became the administrator and master of all orders, the village of Hueva went on to recognize the king's sole lordship, even though he continued to belong to the assets of the Order, and immediate authority to the commanders of Zorita.
From the old castle of Juan Sánchez, nothing remains but the memory. The parochial church dedicated to Our Lady of the Zarza, presents / displays uncovered vestibule, circuit of ashlar barbican, elevated in
Pastrana: In the Alcarria we find Pastrana, it is one of the capitals, the most beautiful and the best preserved, where the houses huddle around its gigantic Collegiate.
Its origin is very ancient, although its true appearance in history is 1174 when King Alfonso VIII donated it to the Order of Calatrava. In 1526 Pastrana was acquired by Ana de la Cerda, getting a granddaughter of his, Mrs. Ana de Mendoza and de la Cerda and her husband Ruy Gómez de Silva, Princes of Éboli, the title of Dukes of Pastrana, who passed by the manor of the villa and territory to their descendants, then connected with the Mendoza.
Very rich in monumental heritage, highlights in Pastrana the palace of the Dukes in the so-called Plaza de la Hora, work of the architect Covarrubias, and the Collegiate Church whose works topped, around a primitive Gothic church, the Bishop Fray Pedro González de Mendoza, son of the princes of Éboli.
Convent of San Francisco: It belongs to the order of San Francisco one of the most classic institutions in the history of Pastrana. This foundation was born in 1437, with the name of Santa María de Gracia monastery. But not in this place, but to a league of the town, in the place called Valdemorales.
It was its founder, Fray Juan de Peñalver, the champion of the Franciscan Observance, who lived here for a few years as guardian of the convent. In 1460 the foundation was moved to the village itself, outside the walls, next to the upper part of the wall. Both the masters of Calatrava, lords of the town, and the Archbishop of Toledo, Don Alonso Carrillo, greatly favored the construction of this new convent.
The lady of the town since 1541, Mrs. Ana de la Cerda, also helped the friars, building from its foundations the Main Chapel of this Convent, and the Dukes of Pastrana, filled him with altarpieces, bars, shields and ornaments. It was empty when the confiscation of Mendizabal.