1 Bedroom + Sitting Room, Kitchenette, Fireplace, Private Bath, Woods, View
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 2
Minimum age of primary renter: 18 - 1818
- Dog named Charlie on premises is very friendly and rarely barks. Owner lives upstairs and is in and out. Message owner when arriving and leaving at end of stay. Pets: Carmel is the most dog friendly place in the country. We welcome well-behaved dogs only. Pets- none left unattended for more than 2 hours. Please pick up poop. Books, DVDs, games and records are for use by guests but should not be removed at end of stay. Please feel free to use fireplace and access firewood with gloves provided. No unattended fire in the fireplace. No outdoor fires/grills. Please keep noise to a minimum. It is a peaceful neighborhood. I have left an instruction sheet in the unit. If something is not covered please message me. PLEASE NOTE: The access is down a hill and the exit is back up hill (not particularly steep) so if your footing is unsure, you might not want to stay here. Please discard trash when leaving. No RVS
- English, Italian, moderate German and French
About Susanne Mentzer
I am an opera singer, teacher and writer in my late 50's. I travel a lot so I know what tenants are looking for. My sweetheart, Reg, lives with me, as well as our sweet dog Charlie. We are also both parents of adult children. We tend to leave people to themselves unless something is needed.
Susanne Mentzer purchased this Studio in 2013
Why Susanne Mentzer chose Carmel Woods
Location with an ocean and forest view, privacy, fenced garden, deck, beauty, quiet. There are neighbors but one cannot see their homes from my house. Also, the property backs onto Pebble Beach Forest which is undeveloped. We are up at top of a hill so we have amazing birds in the treetops, and we see deer, quail and other wildlife.
What makes this Studio unique
Deck, great area for walking.