Edgewater Cottage Kesh, is a modern but charming holiday home located on the shore of Lower Lough Erne approximately 2 miles from the village of Kesh. The cottage offers high quality accommodation in an idyllic Lough shore setting with great views over the lough. Internet access is available at no extra charge. Kesh village is 25 miles from Rossnowlagh fabulous sandy beach, Donegal town and 18 miles from Enniskillen town.
Modern 3 Bedroom 2 bathroom cottage with Wi-Fi
Mrs Jan Adair
- Calendar last updated:
- 15 Jan 2019
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date. 50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
A nice clean, well presented holiday cottage
A very clean and well equipped cottage in a quiet group of similar cottages overlooking the Lough Erne. It is well situated to explore the Enniskillen area of Northern Ireland. We would be happy to stay again in the future.
Excellent, Comfortable and Quiet
Loved our stay. Cottage well equipped with everything we needed. Even provided a travel cot for our 6 month old. The place was spotless when we arrived, everything maintained to a high standard.
We had a great first family holiday. Very peaceful and relaxing. Very close to local amenities. Highly recommended.
An excellent cottage.
An ideal base for getting around Tyrone, Fermanagh, & Donegal.
A very well appointed and comfortable cottage in a most attractive location.
The owners were most supportive.
Home away from home - perfect
Love relaxing stay in an ideal if location. Beautiful cottage
Super lakeside modern cottage
Well equipped, comfortable and in a lovely area. We really enjoyed our stay in Kesh and had everything we needed in the property for a great week.
Lovely cottage in a beautiful part of Fermanagh
The cottage was clean and comfortable. set on the lakes of Kesh. It was convenient for exploring the surrounding areas north and south. Would highly recommend the cottage and hopefully we will be back
Many thanks for your kind review. We welcome you back to Edgewater cottage regards Jan
Rossnowlagh beach is on the west coast of Ireland in Co Donegal, it is a fabulous beach for all the family and is approximately 20 miles away. Donegal town is 25 miles away and well worth a day trip.
Kesh village is 90 mles from Belfast City.
Edgwater Cottage is approx 2 miles from Kesh village. Enniskillen 15 miles. Donegal town 25 miles. Beleek 15 miles.
In the local area are great restaurants, horse riding, fishing, water sports, golf and tennis.
The Kesh area
Water sports Canoe hire, water skiing tuition available locally.
• Golf : Lisnarick 18 hole par 66 and floodlit Driving range. Manor house 9 hole. Castle Hume 18 hole par 72 . Full clubhouse facilities. Enniskillen 18 hole par 71.
• Tennis Courts for hire are available in Irvinestown and Manor House.
• Fishing - Coarse and game fishing throughout the Lough. Local gullies available for private hire.
• Pony Trekking through nearby Castle Archdale forest.
• Flying – see Lough Erne from the air - trial flying lesson available at St Angelo airport.
Places to Go
• World famous Belleek pottery
• Ulster American Folk Park
• Marble Arch Caves
• National Trust Properties include CastleCoole, Florencecourt
• Devenish Island with ancient round tower
• Castle Archdale Forest Park
Places to See
• Historic town of Enniskillen
• Atlantic Ocean at Rossnowlagh beach
• Lough Navar Forest Park view point for panoramic views
• Cruises of Lower Lough daily from Enniskillen.
• Lunch cruises available onboard the fully air conditioned Lady of The Lake.
• Day Boat hire available locally
• Enniskillen - Donegal Town and Omagh are only a few of the places to enjoy a varied shopping experience.
• There are numerous good restaurants locally.
• Try the locally made Tickety Moo ice-cream at Oghill farm, Killadeas.
• Ardowen Theatre Enniskillen.
• Cinemas in Omagh and Enniskillen. Lakeland forum
• Ulster American folk park Omagh.
• Sheelin Antique Lace Museum Bellanaleck.
• Enniskillen Castle.
Additional pricing information
Booking Notes: A deposit of £150.00 per week taken on booking and the balance please to be paid 6 weeks before your stay. Changeover day by arrangement No pets allowed