Spacious 5 bedroom staffed accommodation in Schuttdorf, Zell am See in the beautiful Austrian Alps. Relax in our spacious lounge or private garden during the hot summer months, or ease tired muscles in our traditional sauna during the snowy winter. Chalet Gretl is the perfect base for your Austrian holiday of a lifetime.
- All taxes, cleaning and linen/towel fees included in the price.
- Your resident chalet host will be on hand to assist you during your stay.
- Located within walking distance to the Schmittenhohe mountain, Areitbahn ski station and local narrow gauge railway.
- Chalet Gretl is luxuriously equipped with facilities for all the family including an 8 person sauna.
- Short breaks available. Please enquire for further details.
- Optional extra for chalet host to assist you with those day to day activities that no one wants to do on holiday including shopping, washing up and laying/clearing the dining/breakfast table.
Surrounded on all sides by snow capped mountains, Zell am See is one of the most perfect settings you'll find anywhere. The town of Zell bursts with traditional Austrian charm & character. The countryside around Zell is a vast playground for fans of almost any outdoor sport or activity you can imagine: skiing, cycling, riding, walking, sailing, golf, tennis & climbing.
For the less active, there are plenty of relaxing things to do and see; from leisurely walks by the lake to sightseeing & shopping in historic Salzburg. Whatever activity you enjoy, or if you just want to savour the stunning scenery and fresh mountain air, Chalet Gretl in Schuttdorf, Zell am See is the place to stay whatever the season.