The chalet is located in the picturesque new build chalet development of les Hameau des Marmottes. Great views of mountain and valley from the balcony and upper floors.
The chalet was rated by the Les Menuires Tourist Board in April 2015 and received the maximum possible rating of 5 stars. It also received the 'charme' annotation which indicated a traditional property in a tranquil location.
The chalet has 6 bedrooms, 4 of which have en-suite facilities with the remaining 2 sharing a bathroom. All rooms benefit from good storage.
There are 2 king size double rooms and 4 twin rooms (3 of the twin rooms can easily be made up into super king size beds.
Other key features of the property;:
- Approximately 120m from the nearest piste
- Free unlimited Wi-Fi
- NESPRESSO coffee maker
- Private Sauna
- American Fridge
- Boot dryer/warmer
- Nintendo Wii & Playstation
- Vintage Arcade coffee table
- Competition size football table
- Real fire (wood payable locally)
- Satellite TV with French, Dutch, German and English channels
- DVD player and DVD library (English)
- Music system with iPod dock
- PlayStation 2 and selection of games
- Bluetooth speaker in every bedroom to connect your phone or ipod to let the music flow
- Free cots, high chairs and booster seats
- Ski store
- Ample free parking
- 20m from the free ski-bus stop for buses into the town centre
- South and West facing balcony with table and chairs (it's sometimes warm enough !!!)
- Pull out single beds in 2 bedrooms to increase capacity if needed.
- Sofa bed in living area if further capacity required.