Prime location. This contemporary villa is furnished and equipped to a high standard and is a superb family holiday base. The villa is a 5 mins walk to restaurants, supermarkets, hotels and bars. The villa has its own private swimming pool complete with 6 sun loungers, pergola and gas BBQ. selection of board games DVDs and books are included. Large LCD TV with local satellite system, Internet access. Bluetooth speaker. The nearest beach is the beautiful Golden Coast sandy beach which is 5 mins walk away. The Golden Coast beach provides water sports and boat trips. Also nearby is Serena Bay and Pernera beach plus the famous Fig Tree Bay at Protaras. Approximately 5 minutes to Protaras and 15 minutes to Agia Napa by car.
- Separate WCs1
- Min. Stay1 - 7 nights
Villa in Pernera, Cyprus - Beach and Bars 5 min Walk
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- 16 Aug 2018
We are a family of 4 from the South-East of England. We bought this beautiful villa in 2007, and have been accommodating guests since 2008. We take all our holidays in the villa, and hope you enjoy it as much as we still do.
Owner purchased this Villa in 2007
What makes this Villa unique
The property is just 5 minutes walk from the fabulous beach at Golden Coast and the nightlife in Penera. Perfect location for all ages.
Pool / Spa
2 Adults & Teenager
Just returned from a 12 night stay @ Villa Kyros...Great location, only a 5 min walk to Pernera with bars & Shops or 5 min to beach, A 40 minute walk into Protaras on the coast path, a great walk early evening and get the bus back which stops on the main road out side the Villa...The Villa was exceptionally well equipped with everything that you will need..nothing has been missed to make it a real home from home with SUN...!!!! Pool is a great size compared to many villas in the area and maintained very well with cleaning twice during our stay.
All in all a great villa with a lot of thought out into the guests staying in it....Many thanks Brent very well looked after from booking to arrival and departure...Highly recommended.......
Very nice villa in a nice area shop restaurants 5 minute walk .taxi rank close by .nice walk to the harbour cafe .food good friendly staff every thing Brent told us about villa was as told .friends enjoyed .pool man very friendly came twice a week
This side of Cyprus is famous for its beautiful clean beaches, Golden Coast bay is within 5 mins walk, 10 mins walk is Pernera beach and Serena bay. The larger beaches of Fig Tree bay, Nissi, Konnos beach and Makronissos being a short drive away.
Special Offer - Transfers to and from Larnaca Airport included, up to 4 persons when booking 2 weeks or more.
Larnaca airport is 40 mins from the property, by motorway, transfers for less than 2 weeks rental can be arranged. Once at the Villa, a car is not essential - everything is within walking distance.
In Pernera there are lots of restaurants, including Mexican, Indian, Pizza hut, English, Italian and of course lots of traditional Cypriot which serve the famous meze. There are numerous bars, car hire (drive on the left), moped hire, supermarkets, doctors, chemists and travel agents to book boat trips and days out. There is a small waterpark. You can travel to Egypt & Jordan by air or sea. There is also a small water park. There is always plenty going on, without it being too rowdy. This resort offers an exceptional range of water sports, including paragliding, windsurfing, diving, snorkelling, jet-skis and waterskiing. Things to do and see locally: The Ocean Aquarium Protaras, Magic Dancing Waters Protaras, WaterWorld Ayia Napa. It is perfect for families and couples, something for everyone.
Booking Notes: Deposit 20% (non-refundable). Remaining 80%, 2 months before arrival. If less than 2 months the full payment required with booking. £250 security deposit (refundable) taken with balance. If you require transfers to and from the airport this will be pre-booked and paid for on arrival. Notes on prices: Prices shown are for the property per week in UK Pounds. Discounts for bookings of 3 consecutive weeks or more. Discounts for long term rentals and winter lets. Discounts for short availability bookings, please contact us for details.