A Beautiful Modern Villa (sleeps 8+ baby cot), large pool and secluded garden
Villa: 150 sq.m. (1,615 sq ft)
People: 8 +1 (cot)
Bathrooms: 2 + 2 separate WCs
Minimum Stay: 7 nights
Villa near Aups, Provence Cote d'Azur, France on a large, fenced and gated plot of 3,498 sq.m. (0.8 acre) with a large swimming pool.
La Maison Rose is located at the northern edge of Régusse, near to Aups, in the heart of the beautiful department of the Var, close to Lac de Ste.-Croix and the gorges of the Verdon river.
The house is set on a large site (3,198 sq.m. /0.8 acre) of wooded land, gated and fenced. The house is spacious, cool in summer with cool air ventilation and shutters, and tiled throughout.
Large, bright living room with dining area. Internet & Smart TV. Well-equipped kitchen. One downstairs double bedroom, with en-suite facilities and three bedrooms upstairs. Upstairs bathroom. Two separate toilets – one on each floor.
Private swimming pool (9.6m x 4m / 30 ft x 13 ft) with Roman steps (and pool alarm), the depth graduating to 2m (7ft).
Large patio with sun loungers and parasols, outdoor-dining facilities and gas barbecue.
Well-behaved pets welcome.
Bookings are for Saturday to Saturday during summer months.
Discount available for stays of over 1 week.
Accommodation and facilities for this holiday villa in Régusse, Var
• Modern villa
• 150 sq.m./1,615 sq. ft.
• Check-in: 16:00 / Check-out: 10:00
• Max. occupancy: 8 (plus baby/toddler)
• Children welcome
• Well-behaved pets considered
• Smoking permitted only on paved patio
• Historic places - sight-seeing
• Medieval abbeys & churches
• Relaxation - away from it all
• Water sports & activities
• Secure parking
• Spacious living room
• Free broadband internet access
• Internet TV
• Smart TV
• Washing machine
• Iron & ironing board
• Bed linen provided
• Towels provided
• Wood stove for winter use
• Hair dryer
• Large fridge-freezer
• Oven & hob
• Coffee maker
• Dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery
• Dining table seats 8
• Child's highchair
• Outdoor dining for 8
• Downstairs: Separate WC with wash basin
• Downstairs: En-suite shower room with WC, bidet, wash basin & heated towel rail (off double bedroom)
• Upstairs: Bathroom - bath with shower, wash basin & heated towel rail
• Upstairs: Separate WC with wash basin
• 4 Bedrooms
• Sleeps 8 - plus cot (by request)
• Bedroom 1 (ground floor): One large double bed, large wardrobe, chest of drawers & bedside tables. En-suite shower room (WC, shower enclosure, wash basin, bidet). Ideal for those with impaired mobility.
• Upstairs bedrooms:
• Bedroom 2 - One large double bed, 2 chests of drawers, built in wardrobe, 2 bedside chests
• Bedroom 3 - Two single beds, chest of drawers, built in wardrobe, 2 bedside tables
• Bedroom 4 - Two single beds, chest of drawers, built in wardrobe, 2 bedside tables
• DVD Player
• Stereo (CD & mini disc player)
• Television (Smart TV system)
• Large patio
• Woodland garden
• Outside dining
• Swimming pool
• Levelled area for badminton
• Golf (St. Maxime or Barbaroux at approx. 35 mins.)
• Long-term renters welcome
• Suitable for elderly couple/mobility impaired
• Private swimming pool (9.6m x 4m / 30ft x 13 ft)
• Winery tours
• Local restaurants
• Attractive Provençal villages
• Historic monasteries & abbeys
• Woodland walks
• Long-distance hiking
• Horse riding
• Paddle boating
• Scenic drives
• Sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses:
• Petrol station
• Café, bars & restaurants
• ATM/bank (Aups)
Sports & Adventure Activities:
• Equestrian centres
• Freshwater fishing
• Mountain biking
• Rock climbing
• Lake swimming
Notes on accommodation: The house is set back from the road, 50m up an easily accessible lane-way in a peaceful location. The house has the benefit of ceiling air extractors and wall insulation which keep the house cool and fresh in summer. Smoke alarms and carbon monoxide detector. The pool conforms to French law, having a safety alarm.
Outside: Large woodland garden and large patio - suitable for playing many types of games. Facilities include a barbecue, sun loungers with cushions, several parasols, two large wooden tables each of which seats 8 persons, and a separate round metal table and chairs. The pool area is bordered by a high hedge for privacy when sunbathing. The garage accommodates a washing machine.
(a) Meeting upon arrival with our local manager to obtain keys and be shown the premises
(b) The provision of bed linen, towels, water, electricity and weekly pool maintenance by a professional maintenance company
(c) Final cleaning (the house to be left in a ‘clean pots & crockery’ condition)
If you have any special needs we will try to accommodate them.