House with garden and enclosed garden with three double bedrooms near the coast
JOSE MANUEL VELO
- English, Spanish, Portuguese
Max guests:7 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
En el caso de cancelacion de reserva comunicar de inmediato para poner en oferta el periodo reservado. En el caso de formalizar una nueva reserva se..
devolvera el 100% descontando gastos de transferencia y gestión
100% refund if cancelled at least 60 days before arrival date.
-CLOSED WITH GARDEN, TREES AND BARBECUE.
-A 30 MINUTES FROM SANTIAGO DE COMPOSTELA AND WELL COMMUNICATED.
-A 3 KILOMETERS FROM THE BEACH.
- A QUIET PLACE SURROUNDED BY FIELD.
-FARMACIA AND CLINIC AT TWO KILOMETERS.
-A 15 MINUTES THERE ARE TWO GOLF COURSES
DATA OF INTEREST
Rianxo is located in the province of A Coruña, located at the bottom of the Ría de Arousa and on the right bank of the Ulla river. It belongs to the Arousa-Norte region and has about thirteen thousand inhabitants. It has six parishes: O Araño, Asados, Isorna, Leiro, Rianxo and Taragoña.
The territory of Rianxo has an irregular relief formed by the mountains of Quintáns and a fluvial network (Te, Ulla) that has been marking the land with different valleys. This, together with the humid and temperate climate, has caused the economy to be based, above all, on agriculture (vineyards, fruit trees and pastures). Neither can we forget the inshore fishing and mussel farming to which family-type companies sell their catches in the fish market.
Rianxo is 45 kilometers from Santiago de Compostela and 104 kilometers from A Coruña.
WHAT TO SEE? - WHAT TO DO?
On the north bank of the Ría de Arosa, in the region of the Sierra del Barbanza in the municipality of Rianxo, A Coruña, you can enjoy the sea and the mountains in peace without having to endure overwhelming crowds.
In the next town of Catoira is celebrated in August the Viking festival of the towers of Catoira, which parodies what could be a Viking attack, simulating a landing with authentic DRAKARS or typical Viking ships, authentic replicas made and studied at minimum details by archaeologists, in which during the summer season can be seen in front of these towers enriching the historical set. These medieval defensive towers next to the Ulla River show their defensive function in the area, pointing the route of the incursion of the Viking ships up the river formerly.
- Archaeological heritage. In Asados we have found a dolmen and remains of a megalithic necropolis with tombs in the form of mounds (called mámoas in Galicia).
- Roman remains. In the parish of Asados has been discovered a gravestone of times of Nero with reliefs that represent a persecution of Christians, as well as other remains of mosaics, etc.
- Pazo de Asadelos. Although poorly preserved we can still appreciate the wide covered gallery and the shield of the Torrados with their emblems, towers and scallops, embraced by a mermaid.
- Parochial church of Santa Columba. In Rianxo, built in the 15th century, but with Gothic, Plateresque and Baroque additions.
- Chapel of Our Lady of Guadalupe. Raised in the seventeenth century on another older keeps the image of the Virgin of Guadalupe to which the most popular Galician song of 'A Rianxeira' refers. The interior of the chapel is of a single nave covered with two waters. The facade is Baroque and in the pediment is the image of the Virgin of Guadalupe accompanied by angels. Everything is caught with a rose window and belfry for two bells.
- Beaches. We can find a variety of beaches from large sands such as Taragoña beach, the largest in the municipality or Tanxil beach, with good services and a magnificent promenade or small coves like those found in the parish of Brión. Both in them, as in the calm waters of the estuary, we can practice a lot of sports such as fishing, rowing, canoeing, etc.
- Sports and excursions. The Sierra del Barbanza and Mount Muralla is an ideal place for hiking and contemplating beautiful landscapes.
The location of Rianxo in the estuary of Arousa gives an important tourist attraction, especially in the summer, with beaches and sea as main magnets, allowing the enjoyment of all types of water sports, mooring good infrastructure and services, Nautical through Rianxo. It also has the advantages of a well-preserved, with a number of viewpoints that make it more attractive landscape. So, from Mount A Wall, in the parish of Araño, Rianxo and all the Arousa estuary, the Barbanza and the Muros and Noia, Santiago de Compostela, the Ulla river and its surroundings can be seen. From the viewpoint of Castro, in the parish of Taragoña, you can see the whole valley of Asados and Taragoña, the cove of Rianxo, the Barbanza and the Ría de Arousa; and from Monte Pena, in the parish of Leiro, the mouth of the Ulla river is dominated, partially the Ría de Arousa and the Rianxo inlet without the village.
• Land: Mountain biking - Mountain biking, Climbing, Golf, Mountaineering, Paintball, Bungee jumping and benji, Horse riding, Trekking, Archery.
• Water: Diving, Canyoning, Water skiing, Hydrospeed, Canoeing, Rafting, Boat tours, Surfing, Windsurfing, Sailing, Fishing.
• Air: Paragliding.
The privileged location of the Old House of San José will allow you to carry out multiple sports and leisure activities in the natural environment:
- Festivity of Saint Lucia. In December.
- Summer parties. First half of August in the different parishes of Rianxo.
- Festivities of the Virgin of Guadalupe. The first fortnight of September is celebrated in Rianxo with maritime procession and midnight concert (all the orchestras play A Rianxeira), sports, religious, cultural activities, etc.