Perfect for large groups, two families or mixed age groups.
2 Kitchens and 2 Living Dining Areas - everyone can sit or eat together in the main areas - they comfortably seat 12 - or break into groups and use the other areas too.
‘Chocolate Box’ Swiss Chalet close to Barboleuse telecabine in serene mountain setting with fabulous views. *
Warm contemporary 'Lodge' style interior throughout with lots of personal touches.*Spacious open plan living and dining area *
*Large Leather sofas with soft cushions and cosy throws* *Open log fire* *Bose iPod sound systems and CD player*
*Large Hot Tub on Terrace* *Free FAST WiFi throughout* *SAT TV* *Modern well equipped kitchen with dishwasher etc* *Plenty of crockery, cutlery cookware etc for large groups*
*Further ground floor full kitchen and living/dining area *
*Superb virtually panoramic mountain views* *Large sunny balcony accessed from main lounge with dining furniture etc
*Huge flat south facing terrace area for barbecues or sunbathing also accessible through second lounge*
*Warm ski/boot room inside*
*Natural spring waterfall in grounds* *Close to the ski lift and many mountain activity trails* *Great spot for all seasons*
Getting there - : - Situated approx. 1.25 hrs -drive from Geneva Airport with great views over Lake Geneva en route
- Many airlines flying direct from London and Regional UK airports including BA, Easyjet and BMI
- Numerous car hire companies serving/situated in airport or try our favourite for service and value who include full no excess insurance in their prices
- Efficient train service from Geneva station (situated adjacent to the airport) to Aigle/Bex then train/taxi to Barboleusaz village
- By car from Calais its approx 8 hours with many lovely potential stop-offs en route inc Reims and Dijon.
More facilities information: - The chalet is reached by a lit tarmac drive and has parking for 2/3 vehicles in addition to 1 garage and additional parking space below the chalet.
- The drive is cleared after each major snowfall
- The grounds are extensive and include a beautiful natural spring flowing over mini waterfalls. There is a large terrace area for sunbathing and a good sized flat garden area for relaxing or playing. The chalet has wonderful unobstructed mountain views.
- Available locally the Villars-Gryon freedom pass gives free access to the gondolas, cog train, sports centre inc indoor and outdoor swimming pools ice skating and more
- Ski/boot/bike/snow shoe hire is available in village
- Additional fee for use of Hot Tub £250 per stay
- Cot hire available on request at small charge
- Firewood delivery available