|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
The apartment is located in the Parioli district, one of the most elegant streets in Rome, where you can walk to the beautiful parks like Villa Borghese and the Borghese Palace home to a famous museum, Piazza di Siena and Pincio, everything two steps from Via Veneto and the historical center. The area is served by several bus and a meter that comes close to Piazza del Popolo.
All kinds of shops with elegant boutiques, restaurants are renowned throughout Rome on Viale Parioli just 200/300 yards away.
The building is the gatekeeper and parking (euros 10,00/day)
Good location and the size.
1. The "small bathroom" includes a toilet and a tiny bathtub that is actually the drain for the clothes washer and dryer (both appliances in one unit). Though the picture on this website shows the tub and toilet, it does not show that the washer/dryer drains are also in this tub. Unacceptable for most who might want to take a bath. There is no sink to wash your hands or put on make-up, etc. None of the 3 of us could imagine using that bathtub. This bathroom is off the utility room where the washer/dryer is located along with mobs, cleaning supplies (minimal), etc. Though having the extra toilet was good, otherwise this "bathroom" was useless.
We specifically booked this apt. because it had two full bathrooms.
BEWARE, it does not have two full bathrooms in the usual sense of a bathroom.
2. The electrical and plumbing systems are totally inadequate. You cannot use more than one appliance at a time without tripping the circuits. This caused serious problems throughout the week.
3. When I took a bath in the tub in the large bathroom, the floor drain overflowed when I let the water out of the tub, leaving standing water on the bathroom floor.
4. The "clean" dishes in the cabinet were greasy. I put them all in the dishwasher before we started to use them. That's what started the problems with the electrical system. The dishwasher cannot be run if the hot water heater is on, nor the washer/dryer, etc.
5. The usual "amenities" that we've come to expect from VRBO properties were completely absent. No coffee, tea, milk, nothing to welcome us.
One thin towel and hand towel for each of us for a week.
No extra toilet tissue. No paper towels. No extra light bulbs when several lamps and light fixtures had burned out bulbs. No bars of soap in the bathroom. Plus, overall the apt. was not as clean as it should have been.
Other than the location and size, I cannot recommend this apartment.
Pay a little more and get what you expect from VRBO.
L'immobile è in zona centrale, Parioli, ben servita dai mezzi pubblici. La casa, di ampia metratura, è molto confortevole con un grande e luminoso salone doppio, due camere da letto altrettanto grandi ed una zona servizi separata. E' fornita di ogni accessorio e biancheria, compreso una lavatrice/asciugatrice oltre a lavastoviglie, macchina per il caffè tostapane e quant'altro. La proprietaria è una persona gentilissima e disponibile. Ha un ottimo rapporto prezzo/qualità vista la zona prestigiosa in cui sorge l'immobile. Da consigliare.
The apartment is located in the Bertoloni street in the elegant Parioli district,neighbourhood of Villa Borghese Park and the historical centre.
Prices include: vat., water, electricity, gas, wi-fi , supply bed linen, towels, tablecloth
Prices not include: final cleaning (compulsory) € 45,00, extra cleaning euros 10,00/hour.
Parking: € 10,00/day
20% at the booking balance on arrival