Comfortable and located at walking distance of the Eiffel tower, this apartment presents a unique opportunity.
The apartment has been decorated with a mix of traditional French decoration and modern comfort :
Paintings and framed photos, a large and comfortable sofa, graceful curtains, a nice wooden and elegant screen. On the other hand, the apartment offers a new kitchen fully equipped and a modern bathroom. Last but not least, one can take a peek at the Eiffel tower form the living room window.
The location is one of the upmost in Paris, 5 minutes by foot from the “Eiffel tower” and 1 mn from the large “Invalides” gardens. Saint Germain district, place de la Concorde and the Louvre Museum are a few blocks walk. Close to the apt, the Rue Saint Dominique is a very lively street: one finds nice restaurants and cafés, as well as trendy shops. In a matter of a couple of minutes you can reach the “Odeon” or “Saint Germain” squares where all the shops are located.
This 53m², wooden floored apartment sleeps 2 guests.
• One enters through a small corridor that opens widely on the right to the living room. It continues further to the bedroom, bathroom & toilets located on the left. A large colourful oil painting is hanging on the wall facing the living room and gives a warm atmosphere.
• The living room is large and bright thanks to its 2 tall windows. On the right side, it offers a big and comfortable L shape sofa, perfect for watching TV drinking a glass of wine.
• One the left side, the dining room area offers a large table that can sit 6 guests as well as an open fully equipped kitchen(dishwasher, fridge, microwave, oven, stove…) with bar table.
• The bedroom has a comfortable double bed, a large closet and a chest of drawers. The bedroom is super calm as the large window opens on the private courtyard.
• Bathroom is wide as compared to Parisian standards and offers a bath & shower as well as 2 windows ( better for make up ! ). It is located next to the bedroom.
• Toilets are in a separate room, also 2 steps away from the bedroom.
Transportation is easy and very convenient. The apartment is on the fourth floor of a charming quiet building, and is close to subway Invalides, & La Tour Maubourg.
This location is a perfect base to visit Paris. It stays 15 minute by subway to most interesting Paris locations AND is a very charming and restful area to be appreciated after a whole day shopping and walking through museums.