1 FREE PARKING SPOT - CLOSE TO SUBWAY - 1ST FLOOR - BEAUTIFUL APARTMENT -
- English, Spanish
Raised in Boston and lived in many cities in the world. I love to travel and dogs. I am a publicist, love running at the Boston Common, and graduated from Boston University a few years ago! I'll be more than happy to share any useful information or local tips with you!
Fee of $1,000 will be charged if this happens
Smoking fee is $300 if house rule is broken
Pet fee is $25 per night (from 12/1 to 3/31 only)
1. Check in is after 3pm. Checkout is before 11am.
2. No parties and no loud noise after 9pm. Any type of party or complaint from neighbors because of loud noise will cancel reservation with no refund
3. Only the number of guests shown in the reservation are allowed in the apartment. Maximum capacity for my home is up to 6 people.
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
I absolutely loved this property and would 100% stay there next time I pass through Boston! It was clean, had plenty of space, and had one of the easiest check-in/check-out processes I’ve experienced at a Vrbo, so far. The neighborhood was great, with lots of places to eat nearby and an easy walk to the T Station. For breakfast, Martin’s Coffee Shop has a lot of solid options and fast service. And, if you’re heading to Fenway, this location is a quick T ride away from watching some Sox baseball!
★ LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION:
– Big supermarket : 4 minutes walk
– Coolidge Corner: 4 minutes ride
– Lots of restaurants: 5 minutes walk
– Lots of bars: 5 minutes walk
– Fenway Park: 6 minutes ride
– Nearest Subway stop: 7 minutes walking
– Harvard University: 10 minutes driving
– MIT: 13 minutes driving
– Downtown Boston: 13 minutes driving, 19 minutes by T (subway)
You can find Stop and Shop Supermarket within 4 minutes walk (great if you wish to cook with your family or friends). You can aso find a few stores, bars, and a few restaurants. This is all within a walking distance. We always suggest our guest to leave their car in the free parking spot that we provide, take the T, and explore! Having a free parking spot in Boston is priceless.