|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Charming Waterfront Villa for up to 10 accommodations in a luxury The Landings neighborhood in Fort Lauderdale.
There are 5 fully equipped bedrooms in the house with 3 full bathrooms. It is good for up 12 people. There are all amenities in the house for living. Huge unheated pool, plenty of seats around the pool, lounge area, grill and amazing water view.
Located in The Landings neighborhood on Bayview Drive and Commercial that is in 5-7 minutes walking to the ocean.
(Please, respect and follow)
CHECK IN / CHECK OUT
1. Check-in time is 3:00 PM*.
2. Check-out time is 11AM*.
* Based on availability, you could check in earlier or stay longer with us.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. The patio area and facilities are exclusively for the properties of Waterfront Villa and/or registered guests, friends or family members can visit as guests.
2. Please limit your guests to a maximum of two, it is prohibited to bring guests from outside or family members and do a gathering or party (this point doesn't apply to the guests who booked whole house).
3. Parking spaces are for registered guests only.
4. The properties are not conducive pets.
5. If you drink alcoholic beverages please control yourself and your guests. No intoxicated guests will be permitted in the exterior of the facilities. For other guests in the Inn who are not drinking this can be disturbing.
6. No loud conversation or noise in the patio area after 11:00 P.M. Be respectful to the neighbors and the other guests in the house who may also stay.
7. Overnight guests are not permitted unless the owner authorizes them in writing.
8. The person making this reservation must explain these rules and regulations to everyone in his/her group, and said person will be responsible for everybody t.o follow the rules and regulations.
9. In case the Client stays on the property longer than 8 nights after the initial rental term all utilities for the property must be transferred under the Client's name.
1. You must understand your responsibility as an occupant and accept any financial burden for damages to your room(s)/property or its surrounding, caused by you or any members or your guest(s). You agree to pay by credit card on file or cash/debit card for the total repair or replacement costs of the room and the surrounding areas in the event of damage or loss, caused by yourself or any members of your party during your stay. Such damages and loss will be covered in writing and provided to you by the owner.
2. ** No smoking is permitted indoors**
3. No parties or people gathering allowed on the territory of Waterfront Villa.
1. Waterfront Villa does not provide a pool lifeguard/employee available for pool supervision.
2. The use of the pool facility by the guest or those that would accompany them is solely at your own risk. All guest assume full responsibility & agree to hold harmless of liability Waterfront Villa in the event of an incident, accident or emergency.
3. Pool Towels are to be returned to your room and not left outside or thrown to the garbage (this applies to all towels).
OTHER THINGS GOOD TO KNOW
1. No loud music/radio/TV.
2. No guns.
3. Clean up after yourself.
4. Illegal drugs or other illegal activities are not permitted.
5. Keep windows, doors and sliding doors close when you leave the house. Waterfront Villa is not responsible for the safety of the guest's possessions.
6. While utilizing washer and dryer please make sure your clothes clean of sand, paper and other extraneous things before put it into the washer/dryer.
7. Do not move any furniture out of the house.
8. DO NOT flush any trash and paper into the toilet, except a toilet paper. A plunger is located under the kitchen sink. Guests are responsible for clogged toilets and baths. The phone numbers for local 24 hr plumbers will be provided.
9. Each Monday around 10am-1pm a service man comes to clean the pool.
10. We have a gas grill on the spot. If you are going to use it please make sure the gas tank is full of gas. Waterfront Villa does not guarantee a gas in the tank. If the tank is empty please refill it yourself on any gas station in the city.
11. Be polite and respectful to the neighbors.
12. Please respect this home and all its amenities and furnishings as well as the surrounding neighbors in the community.
13. Ignorance of the Waterfront Villa Rules and Terms and Conditions does not exempt you from acknowledgement that Digiman Realty, Inc., Webinon, Inc. and house owner are not responsible for any injuries, damages, lost or stolen property. Digimanrealty, Inc., Webinon, Inc. or house owner reserve the right to ask a guest to leave.
14. Ignorance of the Waterfront Villa Rules and Terms and Conditions does not exempt you from liability.
We can accept your boat. To get know the rates please message us before booking. The final price on Airbnb you can see doesn't include dock using.
Waterfront Villa is managed by Digiman Realty, Inc.
I have been living in South Florida for 3 years but I grew up in Europe. I fall in love with this place, it's like a Paradise. I have explored a lot of places in Florida but many others are still waiting for me to be explored. If you are going to Fort Lauderdale or Miami and need an advice where to go and what to see just let me know I'll try to recommend you the most beautiful and best places to visit like natural parks, canals, beaches, very good restaurants and cafés, malls, museums and other entertainment for all of your family.
I love the place I live, its inhabitants, surrounding nature, weather, ocean, sand and endless beaches. And I invite all of you to visit South Florida and enjoy this fabulous nature with us.
I love to travel and meet people from all over the world and happy I had a chance to visit the places like New Orleans, Milwaukee, New York, Washington DC, Alexandria, Philadelphia. And so many places left to see. Looking forward for my next vacation and I'm sure it'll be something fantastic and exciting.
Me and my friend we are two entrepreneurs. We run our property management company DigimanRealty, Inc . We have several our own houses in convenient locations and great neighborhoods in Fort Lauderdale. If you can't find a property that match your criteria please contact us for other available properties we may have for you.
We buy/sell real estate and provide property management. We boost rental properties income while keeping them in a pristine condition and sharing the profits with the owner.
If you are thinking of investing in real estate we are at your service to help you to buy/sell a property, manage it or get a mortgage at the lowest rates.
Welcome to us!
Alex purchased this villa in 2003
Huge house more than 2500 sq ft, huge pool, waterfront, ocean in 5 minutes walking, safe and wealthy neighborhood, restaurants and stores are nearby, rented out by owner.
We really enjoyed our stay. Property and location are great with 5 minute walk access to bars, restaurants. The Patio with pool and view on the berth are excellent. Perfect property for staying with kids and if you have two families. We had 5 adults (my, my husband, my parents and my aunt) and two kids and it was a lot of space for everybody. The host Alex was very attentive. Also it was everything you need to start enjoy vacations, even coffee, tea etc. The house was clean. We will definitely will come back and reccomend to others.
This place was not at all what we expected. There are lots of electronics, but nothing worked, not even cable. The remotes did not work for the volume and only one bedroom had a TV.The kitchen was not equipped with enough cookware to make a meal and what was there was dirty and had burnt food stuck to the bottom of the pans. The kitchen and bathrooms were covered with ants. The owner did come and spray after we told him, but they did not go away. After going to the grocery store, we went out to the pool only to come back into the kitchen to find our food covered in ants and we had to throw everything that was not refrigerated away only hours after purchase. I had to keep my hair brushes in plastic bags to keep ants from crawling over them. The bathrooms were extremely hot and humid and did not have vents. The master bathroom had a dehumidifier that had a big hose across the floor and ran into the shower. One night I found a fishing hook in the master bed and to this day is still a mystery how it go there. Which leads to the aspect that we had no privacy. The owners were frequently at the house and nearby. They parked a car in the driveway every night which is odd considering we thought it was our place for the week. We could see the car lights pulling in every night. We could tell the owners were there in the garage when we were not there as well. Strangers walked through to get to the boat dock while we were swimming. We found all of this to be very creepy. The grill did not work so we could not even grill the food we bought for dinner. The cabinets and couches could use refinished and the floors cleaned better. The pool furniture was torn and falling apart. We have stayed at many VRBO homes and found this to be very disappointing. When we go on a vacation, we want to enjoy and relax at the house and we did not feel like we could do this here.
The house is perfect. Excellent location, walking distance to the beach, everything is clean, new and useful. We had a wonderful time. Alex was a great host. I probably will return.
My family and I had a great time there. Very spacious home. Great place for large groups 10-12 or families with children. Alex had everything you would need. He even came by when we needed help with in the house. Would definitely come back and recommend to family and friends.
We really enjoyed our stay at Alex's house. It is beautiful, right on a water way with access to the ocean, and very close to many restaurants and fun things to do! We had two families staying there- 9 people total, and we were very comfortable. The pool was super fun for the kids, and the adults, enjoyed chilling on the patio while they swam. Alex was WONDERFUL to respond to us quickly, through the entire process. He met us at the property to give us a personal tour, and was great to answer all our questions. Our only disappointment was the TV in the main living room had blown speakers, so we couldn't watch a movie together, and the house is a tiny bit outdated, but clean. Thanks Alex!
We stayed three nights before a cruise. The house was very clean and accommodating. Check in was a breeze. Easy to find. Had one issue with the lights when we first arrived, but it was corrected immediately. Great pool and a short distance from the beach.
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£406|