WELCOME! Our Keystone condo is more than a mountain condo in Keystone village... this is a cozy, calming getaway that is about a 2-minute walk to the mountain slopes.
Recently given a face"lift" of beautiful lighting, fresh colors & comfort. Warm, secure garage parking included. You are steps to ski slopes, biking, food, fresh mountain air. Or stay in for some needed RNR. It's your choice! You will love both!
LOCATION AND AMENITIES: This property is located in one of the top village lodges Keystone has to offer. Vaulted ceiling throughout condo. And, access to several other lodges to enjoy their game rooms and facilities as well as the wonderful amenities in Arapahoe Lodge. Ski locker, outdoor heated pool and several hot tubs are located just downstairs.
Arapahoe Lodge is ideally located in River Run Village where you’re just steps away from shopping and restaurants, and you’re a short walk from the high-speed gondola. This building houses Zuma Roadhouse and the Rockin’ R Ranch Trading Post that sells a small selection of groceries and adult beverages. Arapahoe Lodge features one hot tub and a shared recreation room with a foosball table, downstairs access to the largest pool in the resort and the two hot tubs at Dakota Lodge.
Snake River runs south of the complex while the bike paths that run throughout the resort and all of Summit County can be found to the north, east and west.
- The high-speed gondola is just a two to three-minute walk away where you can enjoy skiing, snowboarding, tubing, mountain biking, hiking and gondola rides.
- Arapahoe Lodge is located in the heart of River Run Village so you’re steps away from shopping, restaurants and nightlife.
- Warren Station is located east of Arapahoe Lodge near Silver Mill and features special events including live music and children’s activities.
- Dercum Square is north of Arapahoe Lodge near the main entrance to River Run Village and features an ice rink during the winter and a miniature golf course during the summer. There’s also a playground and firepit.
- The resort shuttle can take guests to many nearby activities including hockey, sleigh rides, paddleboating, canoeing and golf. Visit our Discounts page for more information on how to save when planning your stay.
GARAGE PARKING INCLUDED/NO BUS OR CAR NEEDED: Park your car. Walk about. You won't even need to catch a busy. Oh, and don't forget to breathe in the fresh air. It doesn't get any better than this location in the village.
SLEEPING: Sleeps 4 and includes a queen-size bedroom and sofa bed. See pictures for more info. And, let us know if you have more questions.
LIVING ROOM: The living room features a gas fireplace, and flat screen TV and tons of channels! There is a soft sleeper sofa. Extra sheets and blankets are in the closet. The private patio can be accessed through the living room and offers ski slope views.
KITCHEN: The full-sized kitchen is stocked with all the essential cookware, coffee maker, blender, toaster, and tableware to make a meal away from home.
BATHROOM: Just off the living area is the full bathroom that has a shower/tub combination and is stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries.
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
CLEANING: Cleaning is a flat fee of $85 when you depart. You can arrange additional cleanings for $30 or $45 pending the level of cleaning you wish. Talk to the owners when booking.
FEES & TAXES: Taxes and fees are not included in the posted nightly rate. We send you a quote with the breakdown of all costs.