Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
Our beautiful vacation apartment offers: extremely central location, sauna wellness, quietness and much more. More specifically you will be located in the heart of old Brasov (200m from the central square). Being inside one of the finest neighborhoods of the city (Schei), you will enjoy amazing quietness. Here follow's a more detailed description:
The apartment entrance is located on the first floor of the traditional, monumental Romanian building. The building entrance on the ground floor works with security sensor key.
Upon arrival at our place, we will provide you with the keys to the apartment and the building. At this point we will explain everything you need to know, so that you can have a pleasant stay. Of course, you will be able to further contact us during your entire stay.
EXTRA'S that we offer:
- High children seat
- A smart folding bed in the living room, 135cm. wide. It is perfect for two children, one adult or maximum two adults
- A fully equipped kitchen (oven, microwave, smoothie maker, tea cooker, coffee machine etc.)
- Tea, coffee, herbs etc are present
- View from every room! Monuments that you can see from the house: Catharina tower, Black church, Fortification tower
- View at the nice park where you can enjoy the sun
- Infrared sauna with radio and aroma machine
- Perfect WiFIi
- LED lights under the bed and in the living room
- A bathtub with a view
- Flatscreen TV, docking station (charges Iphone 3,4,4S)
- Northern European living standards
HOUSE RULES - NO PETS
Our street, Poarta Schei, is the gateway to the beautiful Schei neighborhood. Located at the park, with a view on the Catharina tower is the place where Vlad Tepes, or also known as Dracula, met his lovely wife Catharina. In the street there is a Synachoge and a Jewish community, a supermarket and other shops. Within one minute you reach the main square (Piata Sfatului), Mount Tampa, and the Schei neighborhood and the main shopping street. Everything is at walking distance.
If you come by car, you can park in front of the apartment. It is part of the apartment building, but owners cannot always claim the spaces. In 95% of the occasions you will find a place to park, if not, only some seconds away (across the park) or on the Poarta Schei street, there are plenty of other parking spaces.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.