|Minimum Stay||4 nights|
3BR apt in the best pocket of Williamsburg. Private Rooftop. Lots of amazing restaurants, bars, cafes and boutique shopping all round the corner.
- Access to the L, JMZ & G trains all 5 min walk
- 2 stops to Lower East Side and Soho
- 20 minutes to Times Square and Central Park
- Bike rentals available on the block
- Supermarket 1 block away
- 24 hour laundry located on the block
- Urban farm 10 min walk away
- Walk to Manhattan in 20 mins via Williamsburg Bridge
Located on a sleepy yet vibrant corner of South Williamsburg sits a humble 1960s tenement building with plenty of old world character. 3BR apartment on the 2F (top floor). Private rooftop access. No living room but has bar seating in the kitchen.
|Property Damage Protection||£47|