|Minimum Stay||4 nights|
3BR apt in the best pocket of Williamsburg. Private Rooftop. Lots of amazing restaurants, bars, cafes and boutique shopping all round the corner.
- Access to the L, JMZ & G trains all 5 min walk
- 2 stops to Lower East Side and Soho
- 20 minutes to Times Square and Central Park
- Bike rentals available on the block
- Supermarket 1 block away
- 24 hour laundry located on the block
- Urban farm 10 min walk away
- Walk to Manhattan in 20 mins via Williamsburg Bridge
Located on a sleepy yet vibrant corner of South Williamsburg sits a humble 1960s tenement building with plenty of old world character. 3BR apartment on the 2F (top floor). Private rooftop access. No living room but has bar seating in the kitchen.
Please note: Ground floor of the building is currently being renovated. Although I have never had an issue with noise.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
|Property Damage Protection||£48|