Stay in a 19th century townhouse in the most convenient and exciting cultural location in New York. Steps from the Brooklyn Academy of Music Opera House, the BAM Harvey Theatre, BAM Fisher, and Polonsky Shakespeare Center, where you can find internationally-acclaimed music, theater, dance, cinema. Close to bucolic and historic Fort Greene park. Terrific restaurants, boutiques and bars all around.
All of it minutes from Manhattan and close to most subway lines including the 2,3,4,5,B,C,G,N,R,Q, and the LIRR train which connects to Airtrain.
(The Q train from Dekalb is one stop to Canal St… three stops to Times Square)
The house is a light-filled parlor and second floor with original details and renovated kitchen and bathrooms.
• Parlor living room and dining rooms have 12-foot ceilings, parquet floors, marble mantles, a piano.
• Kitchen: fully equipped with granite counter tops, microwave, dishwasher, cookware.
• Three bedrooms with two queen-size beds and one loft bed (plus two pull-out couches).
• Two bathrooms. Full washer and dryer.
• Elliptical trainer
• Back yard with apple tree
• High-speed WiFi. Entertainment system w/ flat screen TV, Fios cable, Roku for Netflix, blue- ray player. Second television upstairs equipped with Roku.
A great place to relax, host a dinner party, or set out to explore the city.