|Minimum Stay||2 - 3 nights|
Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
Rent whole condo by yourselves, no sharing with owner or other guests.
11 min to Strip
Sleeps up to 6
- High ceiling 1,188 sqft 2BE 2BA condo
- Free high speed WI-FI internet INCLUDING laptop
- Cable TV
- ROKU streaming box to play Netflix, Hulu, etc (with Netflix and Hulu accounts already logged in)
- Open Den/Office space
- TVs, kitchenware, beddings, towels
- Washer/dryer inside condo
- Balcony with patio furniture
- Patio barbecue grill
- Assigned free covered parking outside the condo plus plenty open parking
- Coded security/entry gate to the community
- 2 pools close to the condo, each pool with hot tubs
- Mature landscape and lush green surroundings
- Human security guard on patrol
The condo can sleep 6 people. In addition to the two queen beds in bedrooms, there is a futon in the office/den that can sleep up to 2 people (1 adult and 1 child) and there is a big couch/sectional in the living room that can sleep 1.
- Second floor with parking just outside the condo
- Key-less (coded) entry for self check-in
- Coded security/entry gate to the community
- Pool and Jacuzzi close to the condo
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
- We are accessible by phone, text and email
- Flexible check-in (early or late) as long as the schedule permits
- There is a House Manual in the condo with details on the inside of the condo and amenities and the full description of attractions and fun activities
No shoes inside the condo.
No smoking in the condo.
No pets allowed.
Please note, this is a community living where quiet time starts at 10pm.
Please refer to the House Manual for other rules in the condo and the community.
(Full description of amenities are in the House Manual):
- Major supermarkets (Smiths, Albertsons, Target)
- Banks (Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Citibank, Chase, US Bank, etc)
- Medical facilities (Urgent Care Extra, Dignity Health Saint Rose Dominican Hospital)
- Pharmacies (CVS, Walgreens)
- Post/mail facilities (USPS, UPS)
This condo is located in one of the safest and highly sought after neighborhoods in town, close to the Strip, South Point, Green Valley Ranch and M Casinos with easy access to major highways and shopping areas. It is very developed with mature landscape and greenery. It prides itself in the highest quality healthcare facilities and schools. The strip malls, all familiar fast food chains and gourmet restaurants are in abundance.
We are minutes away from the McCarran International airport, the Town Square with its beautiful European style open air shopping, dining, and entertainment center as well as the Las Vegas South Premium Outlets with the multitude of brand-name and fashionable stores and all familiar chain restaurants. Should you wish to feel like a local, you have an easy access to all the major supermarket chains, pharmacies, casual retail outlets and eateries which are just around the corner or a block away.
Our place is for you to enjoy both as a peaceful getaway from your daily life and as a safe base to get ready to explore the captivating Strip with its busy and glamorous nightlife. When you get tired of the hustle and bustle of the never-stopping Strip, you can always stay home to chill and watch your favorite shows on the Roku box or surf internet, enjoy a walk through the community's green surroundings, bask yourself in the sun by the pool or relax in the hot Jacuzzi.
Thank you for letting us come to your beautiful home! We enjoyed it very much! We will come back again next year! Very clean, neat & full of everything one would need.
I traveled to Vegas for work and it was great to have space, a full kitchen plus laundry. The condo was comfortable and was stocked with paper goods and even some kitchen supplies...which many properties are not.
Ed and Tina allowed me to ship a few small packages to them and they even delivered the boxes. Beyond the comforts of the condo itself, the owners service and responsiveness are unparalleled. I stay at condos several times a year and they were by far the best to interact with in over 10 years of condo stays!
The property is close to shops and less than 10 minutes to the convention center. I've already asked to reserve next year..that's how pleased I was.
Thanks Ed and Tina!
We had a great time at the Condo .... it is really spacious !!!
We were with a family of 5 and their was plenty room for all of us .....
Also everything you will need is in the home , really everything ; keep that up because that is so amazing
Everything was clean , the kids could swim , I could do some washing after 10 days of roundtrip and offcourse
it is very close by LAS VEGAS . We had a great time !!!
We were in town for Dance Nationals for my 10 year old daughter. This condo is conveniently located to Green Valley Ranch Resort where the competition was being held. We had 3 adults and 3 kids. We had plenty of room to move around and enjoy the luxuries of home. It is in a quiet, gated community with keyless entry. It was ideally located next to the parking lot on the 2nd floor. Loved having full use of laundry and kitchen while staying for the week. Ed and Tina was always available to contact with quick questions. Highly recommend and would stay again.
This was mine and my husbands first experience using VRBO and it was very successful. This location was very near my family so it was convenient. I have been to Vegas too many times to count so I just wanted to stay somewhere different and try something new. This property is as beautiful as it looks in the pics. I highly recommend it.
The property was everything that we could ask for, very nice location just minutes from everything you could possibly need or want! Owners were always available if you needed them and always responded to questions we had. We will rent from them again in the future! I would recommend them to friends. Everything listed was as described!! Great place, and clean. We truly enjoyed ourselves!
We would recommend Mission Pointe if you require a place to stay in Las Vegas. It was very convenient to both our activities and our trips to The Strip. With the men's national bowling tournament in Las Vegas in 2017 we would highly recommend this place. It is only 3 minutes to the bowling center.
PLACES OF INTEREST
(Full description of attractions and activities are in the House Manual):
- South Point Casino (5 min drive)
- Las Vegas Premium Outlets - South (8 min drive)
- M Casino (8 min drive)
- Green Valley Ranch Casino (10 min drive)
- The District at Green Valley Ranch (10 min drive)
- Town Square (12 min drive)
- Strip (South end at Mandalay Bay (11 min drive)
- Cowabunga Bay water park (17 min drive)
- Wet'n'Wild water park (18 min drive)
- Las Vegas Downtown (18 min drive)
- Downtown Summerlin (20 min drive)
- Red Rock Canyon (25 min drive)
- Las Vegas Motor Speedway (30 min drive)
- Lake Las Vegas (30 min drive)
- Lake Mead (40 min drive)
- Hoover Dam (45 min drive)
- Mount Charleston (50 min drive)
- Mesquite resort (1 hour drive)
- Grand Canyon West Rim "Skywalk" (2.5 hour drive)
- Death Valley (2.5 hour drive)
- Zion National Park (2.5 hour drive)
- Grand Canyon South Rim (5 hour drive)
Golf, kart racing, speed racing, shooting range, hot air balloon rides, helicopter rides, ATV tours, skydiving, trampoline jumping, bungee jumping (SkyJump), Imperial SPA, VooDoo and Fremont Street ziplines
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
23 Dec 2016 - 2 Jan 2017
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
15 Jun 2017 - 18 Jun 2017
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.