Hello Family Beach vacationers and business travelers!
A Shore Thing is a 1920's Spanish Duplex (downstairs) located in the heart of Belmont Shore, CA. Just steps to the beach, the bay and 2nd street. A Shore Thing was decorated to accommodate families of 6, with beds for 4 and a new queen bed sofa / sleeper in the living room which sleeps another 2 comfortably. A Shore Thing - Long Beach has Central Air Conditioning to make sure you and your family or coworkers stay cool. The Belmont Shore area of Long Beach offers many restaurants, shops and bars for mom and dad and the older children to enjoy and the kid Friendly Alamitos Bay is a short walk for the younger ones.
- 2 bedroom, 1 bath duplex (downstairs) - built in 1929
- 1st bedroom has queen bed
- 2nd bedroom has a twin / full bunk bed with 38" HD TV and a PS3
- New Linens and Comfortable Duvets/comforter on every bed
- Fresh coat of paint throughout in December of 2018
- Queen size sleeper sofa in living room
- Hardwood floors in living room and bedrooms
- Updated bathroom with shower
- Culligan Whole House PE Soft Water System
- Sparkletts Water Machine with Hot / Cold water
- Central Air Conditioning
- Alarm System - Security Code will be forwarded to you on day of arrival
- 60" HD TV with DVD Player and Chromecast in Living Room
- Bose Bluetooth speaker in Living Room so you can listen to your favorite music from your own smart phone
- Amazon Echo in Queen Bedroom - Listen to great music and have her play ocean sounds for you while you sleep or have her wake you up in the morning
- Free 50 Meg WIFI
- HD Cable TV in living room
- Fully equipped kitchen (Gas Stove, Refrigerator, Microwave, Pots & Pans, Cups, Coffee maker and Blender)
- Full size washer and dryer in laundry room.
- 6 beach chairs and one Igloo on back porch for your Beach or Bay Adventure.
- Large gated and kid friendly front patio with BBQ and relaxing furniture to enjoy the great Belmont Shore weather.
- Outdoor Solar Shower, Perfect to wash off the sand from the Beach and Bay.
- Corner lot offers a great sea breeze in the afternoon and a much brighter house to enjoy the fantastic S. California weather
- Free Parking is on the street. Luckily our vacation home is on the corner so parking is usually not an issue.
-A Shore Thing is the bottom floor only, please do not disturb the other tenant upstairs. Each has their own private entrance.
Near By Attractions:
Disneyland, Knott's Berry Farm, Universal Studios, CSULB, Naples Canals, Aquarium of the Pacific, Alamitos Bay, 2nd Street Restaurants and Bars, Long Beach, Huntington Beach, Newport Beach, LA Harbor, Catalina Island, Hollywood, Queen Mary, LA Kings, Anaheim Ducks, Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim, LA Dodgers
- Kid Friendly Alamitos Bay and the Beach are just steps away
- Boating and Kayaking
- Kite Surfing and Volleyball
- Movies at the beach during the summer months
- 3 mile bike and rollerblade path along the sand brings you all the way to downtown Long Beach
- 2nd Street is a 2 minute walk to many restaurants, bars and unique shops.
- Gondola Getaway .5 miles
- Long Beach Marine Stadium 1.5 miles
- Queen Mary 5.5 miles
- Aquarium of the Pacific 4.1 miles
- Long Beach Convention Center 3.5 miles
- Disneyland 18 miles
- Knots Berry Farm 14.2 miles
- Hollywood 34 miles
For more pictures please search any social media with #ashorethinglb
Email us with any questions you may have. We promise to respond quickly.