|Minimum Stay||5 - 7 nights|
A beautifully designed and renovated 3 bedroom apartment in Neve Zedek overlooking Suzanne Dellal complex.
Exceptional high standard, fully furnished, a truly amazing home from home experience.
Master bedroom with en suite bathroom and lots of cupboard space and en suite bathroom with shower
2nd bedroom with small double bed and cupboard space
3rd bedroom with single bed
Family bathroom with bath
Living Area - Open plan beautifully furnished lounge, kitchen and dining (website hidden) with satelite and DVD player.
Fully equppied Kosher kitchen with dishwasher, oven, hob and fridge/freezer.
Air-conditioning throughout the apartment
Washing machine and tumble dryer
High speed wireless internet connection
Parking available on request
Suzanne Dellal Center (1-2 minutes)
Rothschild Boulevard (7-9 minutes)
Famous Carmel Shuk (11-13 minutes)
Nearest Beach (10-12 minutes)
Jaffa (16-18 minutes)
I rented this apartment from March 6-17. While it was very nice, I had the following problems:
1. I was going to be Tel Aviv March 6,7,8 and 9, gone the 10th 11th, 12th, 13th, back on the 14th, 15th, 16th, and 17th. The management told me they couldn't rent the middle four days that I wouldn't be there, but for a "storage fee" of $200 they would hold it for me and I could leave the bigger luggage there. I thought about it and while I thought that wasn't fair, I committed to pay it.
2. I then changed and added one day to the Tel Aviv portion, and they quoted full price for that night. I reminded them I had already paid a "storage fee" and they reduced the night amount by $50.
3. They told me then I couldn't pay the extra night by credit card or check, only in cash. Draw your own conclusions.
4. I went to multiple atm machines in the morning to get the cash, which had low limits, and the card was cut off
5. They then agree to take the credit card, but told me I had to pay a 2% fee to use it (which I had not done before with the balance of the payments). I refused.
6. Our last night in Tel Aviv, my wife was showering and the hand held shower head came off it's bracket (which it had done repeatedly during the stay), fell down and sliced her toe open. We spent the last night at the hospital getting it stitched up.
If the shower head is fixed or replaced, and more importantly management is changed, I would recommend this apartment. If not, stay away.
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£700|
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.