Streamside 333A is a beautiful 3 bedroom, 3.75 bath half duplex located in Frisco with a great location. It sits in a quiet location just off the Ten Mile Creek, yet it's not far from Main St. and a very short walk to all of the shops and restaurants Main St. has to offer. The property is well equipped and furnished to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable. <br></br> It has 3 bedrooms and 3.75 bathrooms on a 3 level floor plan so there is plenty of room to spread out. Bedding goes King bed in the master bedroom, Queen bed in the second bedroom and a Captain's Bunk (Twin over Double) plus Twin bed in the third bedroom. There are good quality Queen and Twin air mattresses for additional bedding. This property comes complete with full kitchen, gas fireplace, 3 flat screen TVs, private laundry facilities, gas grill, one car private garage and private hot tub on the back patio.
- Townhome2361 sq. ft.
- Separate WCs0
- Minimum Stay2 - 5 nights
- Calendar last updated:
- 18 Jul 2018
Would definitely rent again
The price was reasonable for such a great property. Everything was in really great shape, only a few minor issues (no trash bags, small garage very difficult to get a full size truck into, etc.).
Nice property, but could use updated cookware and more thorough housekeeping.
Great location for skiing, walking distance to Main St. Clean and well maintained unit, very spacious. The cookware-pots/pans left much to be desired but overall everything else about the property was great. Upon leaving and checking draws we did find a used baby diaper in a night table draw, not a pleasant find.
Beautiful property, great location
The property was beautiful and well laid out to host a big group for a weekend getaway. Enjoyed the large kitchen for cooking group dinners and easy access to many local ski options.
Great location and space!
1. Great space and each room has their own bathroom (big master bathtub!)
2. Great kitchen and living area with a fireplace.
3. Great privacy, quiet, and nice back yard with patio (front patio has a nice grill)
4. Extra air beds are bonus!!!
5. Great location! There are literally everything around you.
6. The office people were all very nice
1. Kitchen wasn’t stocked. I had to go buys everything. Most of the place i rent had at least basic stuffs bit not here. Dish soap, salt and oil... that’s it.
2. Dirty pots with mix matched or no lids. But loved how they had coffee makers and nice sets of glasses, wine cups and plates
3. No hot water unless you turn the heater temp. high. Had to take cold shower untill we figured this out.
4. Really really tight garage.
5. Too many stairs..... great for privacy but too much work out in sich a high altitudes lol
6. All Tv worked but had hard time working the cable. We only end up using the living tv.
Thank you for your DETAILED review, we always appreciate it when our guests let us know about their experience in our properties. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and everything worked well for you. It is a really nice place. We will work on the negatives and wanted to mention that we typically don't stock a lot food related items in the kitchen as it's hard to regulate what's there and we don't want open containers or items past their expiration date there.
GM, Bighorn Rentals
Great place to stay!
Townhome was just as described. Very spacious, comfortable for two families with teenage boys. Kitchen is very well stocked. Hot tub was great. Very close walk to downtown Frisco and short drive to Copper. Would stay again and recommend to others. Parking is tight.
This property was well suited for my family's stay. It was a great size, well maintained and very well appointed with everything we needed. Close to everything we were doing. The only downfall was the parking. not much room for that and when your bringing 10 people with ski equipment, it was a little tight but we made it work :) (probably easier in the summer when there isn't a ton of snow)Everything else was fantastic, especially the hot tub, it was a godsend after skiing for the first time in 8 years :D. Cant wait to rent it again!!! Oh and the rental office was great they gave us a discount card on our ski rental in town so we didnt have to do it on the mountain :)